Mutual crush - whats the next step

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Willy_Wonka_27, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

are you 21 like your age says? ask him out for a drink with dinner... but dont get drunk, just have a nice evening.

2. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Get naked.

3. Marija

Marija Senior Member

The mystery question that no philosopher or smartass can aswer.

4. framesh1ft

framesh1ft Member

Fear of rejection. Loss of a potentially good thing is more than likely what is holding him back. Do something together. If you don't want to ask him out, tell him where you are and suggest that he should come over. Get physically close, flirt. And if all else fails, when close to him and the vibe is good just say, kiss me. 98% chance he will, if not he either has halitosis, or is gay. You can always cover a rejection with umm I meant keep it simple stupid...

5. ALeathalDose

ALeathalDose Member

Just go for it! Some guys for whatever reason just will not make the first move. Maybe he has a little penis, who knows, but some guys are like that. Question for you:
    If one of you doesn't make the move and you never find out will you regret it? Will you think about this situation and say in your head. DAmnit! If so then damnit make the move. If you think not let him do the moving. Dats just my opinion...

6. CasieNmynameisjake07

CasieNmynameisjake07 Member

Just make a move on him. Some guys dont like to make the first move because they fear that they will get rejected or they just dont know what to do. Maybe ask him to hang out one night and just talk with him more. Just think if you dont make a move then you will regret it, mostly all people in this same situation do. I know i would but thats MO.

7. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Luiso - tell him you like him a lot and give him a kiss when it is not awkward to do so.

8. Dave_techie

Dave_techie I call Sheniangans

tell him "if you like me, I would suggest making a move, this is what I find romantic, if that seems to be in the domain of how you like me, cool, just do something, you don't have to fear rejection, and if you do something wrong, I will honestly, and gently tell you, calm down, and go for it"

that gives him an out if you are reading wrong, and it gives him the confidence to make what he can then call the first move when in reality you will have made the first movie obviously the words I suggest will have to be modified for your tone, and style of speech, but I think it gets the point across