Muslim While Banking

Discussion in 'Islam' started by stormountainman, Sep 14, 2017.

1. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Thank you Soulcompromise and thank you Piney. I did read in several news sources that the Muslim Iraqi family did tell the banker they did not want cash back, They told the money was to be used to buy a new home, because they had just sold their old home in Michigan. They had moved to Wichita because the father was getting his doctoral degree in mechanical engineering at the local university. Their son was also going to school there, similarly. At least their critics are now not able to say these Muslims are on welfare or government handouts.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

thousands and thousands lost their homes in hurricanes and are driven into poverty.
    oh the poor persecuted rich Muslims. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

But shouldn't we tread lightly around issues that involve the possible persecution (and it's not just a possiblity for Muslims. It's more like a reality...) of an entire religion of people?

On a side note though I do realize that there is an issue about Florida and Texas, and how they are out in the cold. I feel like I'm not really able to do that much. I ate at a couple places (I know... I could have easily donated that money) where you could add to your bill for Harvey. I have yet to encounter any of them for Irma.

1 person likes this.
  4. stormountainman

It's clear to me you hate Muslims. I'm sure I can find a bunch of Muslims to talk about your religion, if you would care to tell us about it. Tell us how you feel about the millions of Muslims who died in Libya, Lebanon, Iraq, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iran, Yemen, and in North Carolina where they were gunned down inside their own apartment.

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

are you the only member here that doesnt know orison is muslim?

1 person likes this.
  6. stormountainman

Thank you for setting me straight. I had no idea. I need to have my Muslim meter-detector inspected and recalibrated. I really do care about the poor homeless folks in Florida. I think they will get less hurricane problems if they start voting Democrat. Bank deposits from rich Muslim Democrats will help fund the recovery.

1 person likes this.
  7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

He's pretty unorthodox though. Most practicing muslims would not agree with orisons claim that he is muslim and frankly I can see their point. If he didn't proclaim it himself no one would have guessed

8. stormountainman

I just had a bacon egg and cheese burrito with a half ton of hot salsa on it! Am I now a Mexican or a Muslim; and, is Trump going to deport me or torture me in Guantanamo?

9. Asmodean

I think unless you were either Mexican or muslim before your lunch I'd have to go with option C) neither.
    Not sure how Trump would react: best keep it a secret just in case!

10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i hope so :)

11. Asmodean

12. stormountainman

Oh my God! Spiffy! I had no idea you were into pain!