Muslim While Banking

Discussion in 'Islam' started by stormountainman, Sep 14, 2017.

1. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Well, Whites do claim to be the Master Race and they demand others keep their heads down. This thread was intended to show the White Evangelical Bigots treatment of an innocent Muslim family who only wanted to deposit money in a bank. My own religion and racial opinion should not be an issue. Anyone who attacks my religious thinking or my racial thinking is only attempting a basic Straw Man scenario...because they cannot win an argument.

2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I am white and never claimed to be of a master race.

3. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

I didnt Know talking Complete Bollox was a Religion ??

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Mally, Stormountainman is pointing out that when other people seem to think they're making a point by verifying his religous affiliation in this thread because he started it they're wrong. It is irrelevant as to why he created this thread.
    You're welcome :p

1 person likes this.
  5. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

As I said Before its a None Story ! Or perhaps a Racist rant at White Evangelists ?

6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

winner winner chicken dinner

its just a story about bank employees following policy and protecting their shareholders that is being used by racists religious bigots to push their agenda

7. stormountainman

That's likely true in your case Penguinsfan; however, people like Jeff Sessions openly say White is the Master Race. It has been said over the decades. You need to understand that I was not attacking you and your race. My thread is about the treatment that Muslim family got in Kansas. Wichita Kansas is a very Evangelical and very White place. That banker freaked out and called the law to report Terrorists in his bank when that family was just depositing a check. They were not taking any money out. In a robbery the bad guys take money out, not put it in.

8. stormountainman

Wrong, the banker called the law to report terrorists...because of the way they were dressed and the spelling of their names. The police have said that much.

9. stormountainman

Thanks Asmo, Mally has indicated his dislike for Muslims many times over the last couple of years. I hope he grows out of it. I am really working hard at learning the Athabascan religion so I could live in southern Alaska. With any luck I could find a nice plump wife there and maybe start a Hippy-Athabascan community.

10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

and you believe the word of a police officer?...lmao

1 person likes this.
  11. stormountainman

Space, that wasn't the word of one cop. It was an official statement by the police department. Maybe you should look up the Wichita and Kansas City papers, and maybe the Denver Post?

12. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

cant trust the newspapers either...they are all owned by jews (and staffed with evangelical christians)

13. stormountainman

?

Then look it up on Al Jezeera

14. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

al jezeera cant be trusted either..they are pro sunni and anti shia

also probably owned by the jews or the bush family

15. stormountainman

Very cute. That must mean you and your Master Race will be telling us what the political truth is...just like in 1984...totally Orwellian. I never did understand why a people who claim to be all for free speech attack others who choose to use it.

16. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I don't get it. I only read the first four pages of the thread. Now I'm ready to reply to the defense of the poor Muslim family, but it seems like there is a possibility that no one was at fault? It IS racial profiling. Leave it at that.

From my experience (and I don't have money very often, so I'm not the best example, but...) the only time you have a problem is if you want to deposit and then take money out. That may be what was happening, though I admit I didn't read the two articles from my google search to see if it even happened. It did. https://www.google.com/search?q=wichita+bank+muslim&oq=wichita+bank+muslim&aqs=chrome..69i57.5347j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

It's sad that there is this absolute racism. I almost want to have the banks back on this and blame the victim for bringing along his family and possibly appearing conspicuous. But that's bullshit. You can wear what you want. You bring your family to the bank.

I am not taking lightly the fact that there are enemies of the American people who are also of that faith. However, I do not make it my personal agenda to discriminate against anyone; even if it's hard not too! :)

1 person likes this.
  17. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i cant find anything about it on al jazeera

i guess they dont care about people in kansas trying to deposit checks with dubious routing info

18. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

How many stories can we all name that were exaggerated or misinterpreted. But I guess we will take this one at face value because nobody had reason to lie...

19. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

They should not be wasting the police officers time in this mater. They have the Treasury Dept. to call, If they need to drop a dime on somebody.

I am so very sure that a Treasury Agent has visited The Bank recently, and left his/her card there.

If somebody calls up the Fire Dept. with a false alarm, then they get to pay a fine.

This Bank needs to pay a fine for wasting valuable police resources.,

1 person likes this.
  20. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

An Experienced banking professional would understand how to go about reporting suspect white collar crime to the revlant authorities.

How long has The Manager worked in The Industry?

1 person likes this.