Musical instruments fascinate me

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Face Eater, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Face Eater

Face Eater Banned

Especially cheap quirky ones. I like those little key flutes that you can blow into. I have been looking all over the internet for strange instruments and so far I have seen bugles, chord organs and even harps that are on sale in my town for less that $150.

At the moment, besides my guitars, I have a Ukulele, an Irish tin whistle and some bongos. I would like to expand my collection. I really want to find some cool 80s synthesizers and samplers, but they all seem to have broken or died. I feel like this is going to become an obssession :eek:

At the moment I want a drum machine, a banjo or mandolin and some percussion instruments like triangles and a xylophone.

What unique instruments do you own?

2. Dave_techie

Dave_techie I call Sheniangans

nothing in particular that's unique

lots of instruments in the house
    electric guitar, electric bass, clarinet, ocarina, recorder, little 1/4 scale strat clone, two acoustic guitars (nothing special) piano, bongos, snare, and we're getting a theremin kit.

small crystal radio type thing that doesn't have so much have an antenna as a line in as an input jack, so I mean, I can modulate tones with it, but I dunno if it counts as an instrument.

3. BunnySuit

BunnySuit Senior Member

I have this really great keyboard that I like playing better than an actual piano. And that's it.

i also have a kazoo.

4. Face Eater

Face Eater Banned

Awesome.