music trips

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by kurdtkobain, Jan 23, 2005.

1. kurdtkobain

kurdtkobain Member

When you listen to your favorite song and close your eyes, do you go somewhere else that's not possible to go to in real life?? Like you see really awesome things that you'd never see here when you listen to a really good song? BUT you can't be high at the same time.

2. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

all the time...i love to put on my headphones, close my eyes and create a film in my head to the music thats playing. Dont need to be high to trip off of music...but its sure more fun :D

3. kurdtkobain

kurdtkobain Member

I left one thing out, if you're listening to any music right now, tell what you see when you listen to it.

4. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

Right now... "Here, There, Everywhere" is... I see red heart-shaped hearts when I hear this.. dunno why... :D

5. kurdtkobain

kurdtkobain Member

I always see the sky and water when I listen to music, I'll never know why:|

6. prism

prism :o

whenever I listen to 'Woodstock' or 'Long Time Gone', I obviously think about venturing to Yasgur's Farm. Hah...yeah, that's given.

7. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

when ever i listen to "your the good things" by modest mouse, i always imagine myself in a forest covered in snow as the sunsets and the colors of orange covering the sky and the snow...not sure why...

8. kurdtkobain

kurdtkobain Member

usually when I listen to Alice in Chains or Nirvana, I see a sunset with only their heads floating in the sky, its like the perfect thing if you get what I mean...like the place I wish I was.

9. prism

when i listen to nirvana, I think about mosh pits & eating pussy.

........:eek:

10. howl

howl Member

the first time i saw micky hearts mystery box, i swer jerry ws there, just like the song says... "Just the beard and the glasses, smilin' down from space...."

it gave me chills then, and to this very day, if i hear that song, i look up, and i can almost make him out....

11. soulrebel51

The Libertines remind me of lemons, colored in the colors of the British flag... o_O

Too bad they had to break up :(

12. prism

when I listen to Kittie, I think about a pierced clit.

13. kurdtkobain

kurdtkobain Member

that just made me extremely uncomfortable....and when this thread is finished i wanna take it all and make a picture of our thoughts mixed together....bored i guess, and only if i hav all of ur permission to use ur thoughts.:) except wat prism just said.

14. caffinateddrummer

caffinateddrummer Member

i love music, pot gives me a different perspective on it.

when i'm high i start to notice things
    i started to notice how much conner oberst was breathing.. every breath he took was so loud.
    and when i listen to postal service i feel like i'm floating

and sometimes its so awesome to think of where the music is, in your head... like its bouncing around inside ... i can feel it in my head. like.. withheadphones on.

and when i was on shrooms, mindless self indulgence was playing in patterns of trapazoids.

:D

15. soulrebel51

I listened to "All You Need Is Love" stoned, and that's the first time I heard John chewing gum while he was singing that song. Altho it is quite obvious if you are not high.