music festival in middle tn

Discussion in 'Tennessee' started by emisue, Jun 24, 2009.

1. emisue

emisue Member

Jammin at Hippie Jacks! I've posted about it before, but it really didn't get much of a response at all. I would really just like to stress how amazing it actually is. camping for 3 days in the most wonderful, friendly environment. There is wonderful music happening 24/7, whether be on one of the 2 stages or at the camp fire at night. If you're a quiet camper and want to turn in early, there is quiet family camping. If you're a jammer and plan on trying to watch the sunrise, then you'll want to get late night jam camping. it's cheap and a wonderful place for the family or for a group of friends. Kids are everywhere having a wonderful time. the most memorable experience I had this year was after it rained and all the kids played in the mud puddles while their parents took pictures. It's totally peaceful and everyone is all smiles. I really hope that someone checks this out and please let me know if you decide to go, cause I'd love to meet you next year and know that I got through to someone. :D www.jamminathippiejacks.com . Thanks [=

2. hippy@heart75

hippy@heart75 Member

Looks and sounds wonderful. I just checked out the website. I can't wait til next year.
    Blessings and thanks for sharing this info.

3. emisue

emisue Member

make sure if you see me runnin around
    (which I'm sure you will)
    you stop and say hello! :D

4. bitchpink

bitchpink Guest

Hi, is this the festival at the hippie farm? Been trying to find out when the fall festival is. Any help? Thanks

5. emisue

emisue Member

The festival is in Shiloh, Tn which is around MOnterey and Cookeville, TN. Need directions? Let me know, I'll try to help you out.

6. loungingnudist

loungingnudist Guest

let us know but shiloh is no where nere cookeville

7. emisue

emisue Member

It's in Overton County, TN. The mailing address would either be Monterey or Crawford. I'll find the new website if anyone is interested. I think they've changed the url since I posted this.

A simple Google search would probably do the trick.
    Jammin at hippie jacks

:)