mushrooms and the 4th of july

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by tyc, Jul 2, 2006.

1. tyc

tyc Member

im planning on tripping balls and watching fireworks on the 4th. anyone else planning to do that or has done it? im looking forward to it lol.

2. Turn

Turn Member

Yup thats my plan too, hope it works

3. WishIWasAHippie

WishIWasAHippie Senior Member

Yep my plan as well, only with some LSD haha :p

4. jane a

jane a Member

me too! reliving the Test days...music, lights, friends, and psychedelics

5. fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

i was just thinking about this a couple hours ago.doubt it will happen though =/

6. iheartpr0n

iheartpr0n Member

the party i went to last night had 12 people tripping. partying with tripping people beats drunk people, in my opinion. i didn't trip, but i ended up getting some really good ones for a later date! everyone kept trying to get me to last night, but i had work in the morning.

7. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i had mushrooms on last year's 4th of july. didn't watch fireworks tho, hung out in my backyard. fireworks have gotta be awesome. well how was it guys???

8. jane a

jane a Member

well, fourth of july was an unexpected trip. ive tripped a few times before, but always with very close friends and my partner. this time, it was just with two other girlies that are good friends. We went to a house party where more people were supposed to have shrooms, but as things often work out, there was mostly alcohol and weed, and most people took pills instead ( i never touch the stuff, they all knock me out immediatly). When the shrooms started to take effect, i asked my two friends if they were noticing it and both said no (!?). I waited about an hour, and was significantly tripping but they both kept saying it was very light. I know we had the same amounts and the only difference was that they eat heavy meals with lots of meat while i stayed on the raw foods for the day. We went outside to watch the fireworks and my trip was really strong, with hallucinations, audio, and a great vibe. I couldnt really connect with my friends like I have on all my previous trips and I felt pretty isolated. It seemed like we were on different wavelenghts. After the show we walked inside and watched Willy Wonka which was fun and i got really into, but my inner dialogue would not shut off and all I wanted to do was go outside. When the movie was over, we sat down on lawn chairs outside, but my trip just wasnt that strong. I think I had some serious sensory overload from the movie and while usually I can trip hardcore to the sounds of crickets and watching trees sway, I couldnt seem to pick up on it. Moral of the story: I am only going to trip when in the great outdoors. Being able to examine a field of wildflowers or touching a tree is way better than staring a screen.

Has anyone had a similar experience? Or the opposite?

9. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

I tripped on the 4th on a nice fresh bath. We bought 2000 black cats and a few artillary shells which we shot off all at once. the black cats obviously lasted longer than the shells because just lit one end and enjoyed. it was crazy all the colors and designs that im sure my mind made from the sparks and light. definatly going to be a ritual i plan on continuing.

10. WishIWasAHippie

WishIWasAHippie Senior Member

I fucking hate all forms of technology and bullshit when I'm tripping, so yes Jane A, I agree with you haha...very sincerely.

Except for things that involve music...when I trip, I hide my cell phone, my wallet, everything that I don't need...I usually just have 2 things in my pocket, my ipod, and my pick. My ipod brings me music, so it's still good and not evil ;)

Though, of course there are always exceptions, IE: Yellow Submarine...Woodstock DVD...

11. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

saw some armature redneck fireworks at bonnaroo when i was tripping on a bunch of acid. they where amazing, i loved them.

but the funny thing is that i have an intense phobia of fireworks, and i rarely even go outside during the beginning of July. i have had this phobia since i was about 4.

i don't know why i wasn't scared while watching the fireworks, but I'm glad i wasn't. the colors where so amazing, and the trails....wow