Mushroom walks?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Lather, May 27, 2006.

1. Lather

Lather Member

Does anyone here enjoy mushroom walks? A few months ago I munched shrooms with my friends and then went for a walk all by myself along this canal that's right behind the residence building we lived in in university. I was listening to songs like Interstellar Overdrive and Careful With That Axe,Eugene while chainsmoking and walking along until I was well outside campus.. it was about 1am and chilly, slightly windy too and there wasn't a soul in sight. Everything looked spectacular, I felt like I was transported back thousands of years to some ancient land... the music was making me trip so hard in my mind although I was physically in control (for the most part). The best part is, after I came back home I thought my walk had lasted atleast 3 hours but in fact I had only been gone for about 40 minutes. It was one of the best experiences of my entire life...

2. OstrOsized

OstrOsized Member

Sounds awesome. Walks outside on any psychedelic is awesome :).

3. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

yeah, i dont think ill ever want to trip anywhere except nature, i think i'd just be pining to go outside th whole time if i was stuck inside somewhere.

4. Magical Fire Lady

Magical Fire Lady Senior Member

Walks are good no matter what.

5. Its_All_Good

Its_All_Good Member

You should try tripping in the daytime sometime. It's just as great either way but you see different things when there's light outside than if it's all dark and visa-versa. Good times!

6. Lather

Lather Member

Yeah I'd really like to try that. But the problem is that there are people around in the daytime and I don't like being around people (especially strangers) when I'm on my mushroom walks. I'll definitely find a secluded area and enjoy a daytime trip sometime though.. just to experience the other side of things..

7. Neuronaut7

Neuronaut7 Member

This one guy I know had a pretty intense experience...

Buncha people were hangin out at this dudes house, and one of the dudes that was trippin was about to go home. He said cya later to everyone, walked out, went down the elevator, and when he walked out and saw himself in reflection of the door he realized that he was trippin HARRRRRD - everything in the reflection was all soupy and all that, y'all can imagine. So he went for a walk (totally forgot about going home).....

They found him later, sans pants and wallet, wandering through the woods. They found a bunch of his stuff out in the middle of a street somewhere, found his wallet somewhere in the woods, and I don't even know what else.

I guess at one point he tried to get into someone's house thinking it was his, door was locked so he sat on the porch for a few hours in the middle of the night "figuring himself out" as my friends seem to like to say (I don't know that they've ever heard the term ego death before, they've only heard stories). When he left that house, he was walkin around more and his pants got wet from the grass, so he took them off.

I know it sounds tight, but that's why you should have a trip sitter. Oh yeah, I forgot to say...the whole reason this happened was cuz the day before he had had some shitty boomers, so that day he had two tracks instead of one, only he didn't know that this time they were some Blue Meanies...so he had like 6 or 7 grams when he really only needed like 1. But you gotta use your head, this kid coulda easily died or been apprehended and taken to the hospital, which is obviously never a good thing.

8. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

yeah i guess walks would suite lower doses better than higher ones

9. napolean inrags95

napolean inrags95 Member

i like to wander around when im tripping. but i like to be with a bunch of friends usually, but just my close ones that i know well, because we are always on the same page when we are tripping, and it's always a good time. we'll go outside to a park or some deep woods with good trails, or outdoor concerts. we just ramble around, dig the scenery, maybe sit down and have a smoke, patch our bones and get back truckin on!

10. mellow

mellow Eased

I love exploring everything, theres never been a time when I was trippin that I didn't go for a walk.

11. A-Shwa-Child

A-Shwa-Child Member

Make sure you dont dose before your friends come over... I once at some speical brownies (i know not the same but...) and i was sitting in my room just listening and looking outside the whole time. Yarning to go outside and walk around, but i had to stay home beucase i didnt know when they were coming... :(

So moral of the story is not to dose before your friends come over or your plans wont work out :p

12. stoned immaculate

stoned immaculate Member

last time i was tripping on mushies i went for a walk in a park and i thought i was sinking into the grass as i was walking, fucking insane as man

13. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

hey another austrayyyyan, i felt like that an hour ago while meditating.
    i think outside is better than indoors, period.

14. GuyFromTheFarNorth

GuyFromTheFarNorth Member

I did shrooms for the first time over the weekend and it was BY FAR the best high I've ever had. We did them at my friends camp in the middle of nowhere, which is funny because this town of less than 1000 is already in the middle of nowhere. Amongst other crazy\hilarious things to happen I had a great hour+ long laughing hysterically trip with the four friends who did them, then I went for a walk in the woods and it was pitch black out although I could seem to make out trees fine but nothing passed them. The trees freaked me out (I remember thinking "MAN! there's trees EVERYWHERE!") but not really in a bad way? I was creeping around like I was sneaking up on someone but my eyes were like plates while I checked out every tree nearby. It was a riot and I can't wait to do them again! :)

15. xmindtrain

xmindtrain Member

hahaha i remember i did shrooms and ended up passed out on the side of the road walking with my boyfriend at the time. We were sooo lost.. and we kept running through random condominiums lol.. but the bad part about shrooms is if u do them two days in a row the second day u dont feel anything =[

16. jane a

jane a Member

the first time i took shrooms, i had the most amazing experience walking around a lake, watching the ripples become waves and hearing the duck sounds amplified and echoing. the only time i really freaked out during the trip is when i walked into the bathroom at the park, this dark little building. i felt so claustrophobic and the walls were coming down at me. i felt like i couldnt breathe until i walked outside and saw the sky again. im not claustrophobic at all usually and my favorite place in my house is this little reading nook that i cant even stand up in. i can only attribute it nature vs. manmade or outside vs. inside. nature always wins

17. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Once when I was tripping at a national park, I walked by a riverside that was all woods, and I went really far and got all muddy, then these fuckin bugs started attacking me, like a million of em, that shit was fucked up lol but I couldnt stop laughing

18. WishIWasAHippie

WishIWasAHippie Senior Member

Go camping!! :D

19. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

i think i might be in august ...yum

20. Jyles

Jyles Member

yeah take a mushroom walk....but don't walk downtown in a busy place...stay in a calm area with few to no people....time of your life!