Murderer opens fire on a Fourth of July parade

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Deleted member 320456, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Spectacles

Spectacles My life is a tapestry Lifetime Supporter

2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Thoughts and prayers . Now move on. Nothing to learn here.

hotwater and Tishomingo like this.
  3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

"
    A Trump-backed gubernatorial candidate in Illinois has apologized for telling people to "move on" just hours after Monday's mass shooting in Chicago's Highland Park suburb.

In a Facebook live stream at 11.45 a.m., less than two hours after the incident, Illinois State Senator Darren Bailey was seen with a group of people in Skokie village, located just outside of Chicago. During the stream, he said that Skokie's 4th of July parade was canceled because of the shooting, which has left six dead and dozen injured.

"Friends, let's pray for the law enforcement and even the organizers of this parade," Bailey was heard saying. "The shooter is still at large. So let's pray for justice to prevail, and then let's move on and let's celebrate the independence of this nation."

scratcho likes this.
  4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

"trump backed". Mighta known.:rolleyes: Republicans / right wingers are hollow . There's nothing in there--just what a cult leader installs. :cool:

snowtiggernd likes this.
  5. Spectacles

6. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Meanwhile In the next state over.................

[​IMG]

scratcho, Tyrsonswood and Tishomingo like this.
  8. hotwater

9. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Isn't that the way it so often works. The relatives and neighbors are clueless cuz the kid is quiet and keeps to himself. They weren't aware he was building a reputation on the internet with his violent posts and rap "art". One look t the "person of interest" poster says it all.

[​IMG]

This guy must have had a miserable childhood and adolescence. Looks like the kind bullies like to pick on and girls like to ignore. But on the Internet social medi he can be Rambo,Mel Gibson Dr. Evil or Psycho, or as his bio says: "Awake The Rapper, “an American rapper, singer, songwriter, actor and director” from Chicago who is a 'six-foot hip hop phenom' known for a hit song “On My Mind” from October 2018.. He can compensate for his inadequacies by doomer fantasies that get applauded by the other sickos on the site. And carrying out mass murder! How macho is that?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2022
    scratcho and hotwater like this.
  10. hotwater

He dressed like a girl in order to elude capture and blend in with the crowd

[​IMG]

11. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

New details have come to light. He had two previous encounters with the police in 2019: one involving a suicide attempt after which he met with mental health professionals. Another when he threatened to "kill everyone” in his immediate family , and police confiscated 16 knives, a dagger and a sword. Whoa! And the state has a red flag law! What the hey? Having those on the books doesn't help if they aren't enforced.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2022
    Piney and hotwater like this.
  12. hotwater

Then after threatening to kill his entire family his father helped him acquire his first gun permit.

Shortly after that he purchased his first gun, because someone who tried to commit suicide and then threatened to kill his entire family is the ideal candidate to legally carry a handgun and to purchase a high-powered rifle

Last edited: Jul 6, 2022
    Tishomingo, Piney and scratcho like this.
  13. Tyrsonswood

Yeah... What could go wrong.

14. hotwater

The thing is his father had to sign-off on the gun permit - what was he thinking?

“Yes, my son is a fuck up, he’s 5’11' but only weighs 120 lbs., he was bullied throughout grade school, he’s a loner, he has no ambition, he plays video games all day, he’d probably faint If a girl walked up to him and said hello, but I’m a strong believer in the 2nd amendment and if that social misfit of a son of mine wants to purchase a gun to feel like a man, I won’t stand in his way"

Last edited: Jul 6, 2022
    scratcho likes this.
  15. Tyrsonswood

Just another "Well Regulated Militia" in the making.

16. Spectacles

17. Spectacles

18. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

I am watching this thread.
    It is incredibly sad.