Moving to Hawaii can be barefoot all year round!

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Barefooten, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Barefooten

Barefooten Member

I am so happy I am moving to Hawaii where I can be barefoot all year and not be embarressed in the winter.

Thats what drives me crazy. I luv being barefoot but in the winter people look at you because of the cold weather. I guess thats the reason it feels funny to be barefoot. In cold climates its viewed as strange.

But I don't think it is and now I can relax because Hawaii I think is barefoot paradise!:)

2. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

aw man, I'm jealous, lol
    that's great, though!
    I know what you mean about the funny looks.....I was wearing flip flops when there was still a bunch of snow on the ground, and people were sure looking at me oddly, lol

TrickMaster42 likes this.
  3. yonosoymedico

yonosoymedico Member

nice i've been planning my own adventure towards that way for a while now
    enjoy every moment of it

4. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

party at barefooten's place in hawaii ...LOL

I too, am so jealous. I spent 2 weeks vacationing there and was barefoot the entire time and didn't have any problems.

5. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

I am so jealous of you, hehe. Hawaii is absolutely wonderful. I was there on vacation in 1997, for about 10 days and it is wonderful. It is a barefooters paradise. You will absolutely love it.

All the best and good luck.

6. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

Congratulations on your move to paradise! I'm curious, what kind of work will you be doing there, if I may so ask. Hopefully it will be something that footwear will be an option.

7. Barefooten

Barefooten Member

Well I am going to be living on NCL for five or six months. Then I have two months off and I could stay or come back home for two months. Anyhow after the two months I go back out again. Think of it like an extended vacation. But as I get use to this I will consider liveing there at my own place. Currently I dunno!

8. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

when you get settled in you'll have to torture us mainlanders with pictures of your barefooting in paradise.