Move from Uk to Alaska, need somewhere to stay.

Discussion in 'Alaska' started by FocoTheorist, Sep 15, 2009.

1. FocoTheorist

FocoTheorist Member

Hey guys, im from a rough inner city in UK and want to move to Alaska.
    Since i was little i hated the city, i always go into the countryside wenever i can.
    Last month 4 lads on my street beat a 18 year old to death because he was wearing a pink shirt, i am sick of living here and i want to move to beautifull alaska as soon as possible.
    I am 17 in october i was in the process of joining the army but my brother is already in and my mum begged me not to join so i had to rethink my job prospects.
    does anyone know places in alaska to rent and get a job, even if its not well paid.
    I will be gratefull to anyone who can help me out.
    Thanks.

2. Mrs. White

Mrs. White Member

Hostels are a great place to stay in Alaska. They are homes with several bedrooms that people rent out for very cheap. Sometime you have to share a room or they will have bunk beds. It's a great start and not an expensive hotel. I live in Anchorage, AK. We too have crime and such, but I don't think it's too bad. I love it here, and it will always be home for me. :)

3. FocoTheorist

FocoTheorist Member

sounds good