Most times you've masturbated in one day ( boys and girls)

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by smad, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Goander

Goander Members

14. I was much younger.

2. sexact19

sexact19 Members

3. Naked_Toes

Naked_Toes Members

I think 6

4. IAmMaxieHearMeRoar

IAmMaxieHearMeRoar Maxie Lee Courtland-Colton

3, probably

Jonny718 likes this.
  5. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

And that was my answer in 2013.

But now that I've participated on a thread that mentions this "repeatable wet orgasms", I might even be able to top it. And that essentially means I might be able to beat the 16-year-old me.

Actually, it's probably not gonna be the same.

Jonny718 likes this.
  6. ryanmem

ryanmem Members

I’ve gone 6 but most days I do 3 daily damn I feel like I need to go more seeing the high numbers on here lol

7. JL0006

JL0006 Members

Three, sometime back when I was 15 or 16, and that was a little unusual for me. Even as a teenager, I did not usually ejaculate more than once on any given day.

8. Cosmic wonderland

Cosmic wonderland Member

Before puberty, I was multi-orgasmic. (Quite a few guys are before they reach puberty & start to ejaculate.) I could just keep going & experience as many full-body dry orgasms in a row as I could handle. I once masturbated to orgasm 10 times in a row without losing my erection. After reaching puberty, I developed a refractory period, but it has always been fairly short. Even at 62, I can usually be ready to go again in 10 minutes or so. As an adult, the most masturbatory orgasms I've had in one day is 7. However - just a few days ago, I was extra horny, so I masturbated to orgasm 5 times within a few hours. :)

9. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

14. Though the last few were weak ejaculations.

10. Exquisite

Exquisite Members

I think around 6, I was pretty sore though the last 2 times though. :flushed::tonguewink:

Jerkaddict and Deejay88 like this.
  11. Monarch61

Monarch61 Members

5 times back when I was 15, this was when I was first discovering masturbation and my 15 year old horny self just couldn't resist. My cock was sore for awhile though and I remember on the 5th ejaculation, I only cummed about a few drips of cum from my balls just not having alot left lol. I could top my record but I'm too busy now.