Most THC Content in Which Piece?

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by Zampino, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Zampino

Zampino Member

What do you get more bang for your buddha out of? Which releases more THC, joints, blunts, bongs, pipes, and whatever else there is besides vaporizers.

2. PhluffHead 4

PhluffHead 4 Member

bongs, pipes, blunts, joints in that order I think.

3. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

i'd say pipes, bongs, joints, blunts.

-Bongs filter out some of the thc along with the carcinogens.
    -Blunts just seem like a big waste to me as smoking that much weed in one sitting isn't usually very "bang for your buck" effective.
    -Both Joints and Blunts will have a lot of smoke that escapes into the air and not into your lungs.

4. homebudz

homebudz Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Are you by yourself?Smoke a pinch of the kind in a bowl,or bong.Got company?
    twist one up.Easy.

5. hooka works very well too! And im pretty sure (correct me if i'm wrong here guys) the THC u get from a hooka is equal if not greater than that of a bong.

6. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

no because hookas are always heated(like joints or blunts) so they waist some..

7. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

8. Bob_Bong

Bob_Bong Member

Is there a "best" way to smoke?
    It all depends on who you're with, what you're doing, where you are.. and so on.. so really..

TOKE UP.. anyway you can.

9. Godot

Godot Member

in my experience, bongs will get you the highest. very little smoke escapes and water filtration means bigger hits. to quote a man wiser than myself: "blunts are nice, but bong hits erase potions of your day". :sunglasse

10. TeaWithATwist

TeaWithATwist Banned

I still don't buy the whole "Bong filtering out THC" thing. I'd be willing to bet THC found in Bong water is simply from bits of bud that get sucked through.

I'd get much higher from a gram through a Bong than a Pipe or joint.

11. Bob_Bong

Bob_Bong Member

You're right, all the water does is filters out the large tar particles.. not all of them .. a majority.. as for filtering out the thc, i don't think so... you've propbably nailed it with the whole sucking bits of bud through into the chamber

12. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Member

I've always gotten higher off of bongs. But in my experience, it doesnt really matter too much what you smoke it out of, it depends more on the quality of the pot.

13. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

thank you.

14. element7

element7 Random fool

5 ft bong. Teamwork. Part of being high is the interaction betwixt myself and my chums. For that there's nothing like a 5 footer to do the magic.

btw: TheGanjaKing, that graphic is funny as hell. I'm now using it as a default for copying files. Hope you don't mind.

15. Willy_Wonka_27

thats not likely because the little bit of bud that came through would have to be in the actuial test sample to show up as the containing thc. but if you checked another sample from the same water that contained no actuial bud it would not show up as containing thc

because the crystilized(sp?) thc on the bud is not water soluble

but when it is turned into smoke it goes through all the water and some thc is traped, in fairly equal porportions, through-out all the water

16. PhluffHead 4

PhluffHead 4 Member

The amount of THC actually "trapped" in bong water is inconsequential.

17. LoserMan

LoserMan Member

you wanna get stoned, make a gravity bong. once you get tired of a 2lt, make a 3lt. ... worked for me anyway.

18. Willy_Wonka_27

i know but i was just trying to disprove others ideas

19. TheOneRocker

TheOneRocker Member

THC isn't water soluble, my guess is, as has already been said, it's from bits of bud sucked down into the bong.
    No one mentioned this,but steamrollers seem to get me the most baked. I'm not sure what they call them now, as steamroller is ancient slang for this type of pipe. It's an open ended tube, usually glass with a bowl on top...you cover one end with your hand as you inhale. When you fill the tube with smoke, remove your hand and really inhale. NOW THAT'S A RUSH. However you can't beat the filtration of a bong, which is my prefered smoking vessel. Just my 2 cents

20. Godot

Godot Member

YES!! Steamrollers are an instant high. the smoke is so harsh tho..