Most romantic thing.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Flannelwearin'gal, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Flannelwearin'gal

Flannelwearin'gal .robert.johnson.fan.

What is the most romantic thing you have ever done, or someone has ever done for you?

2. Mr. Mojo Risin'

Mr. Mojo Risin' Senior Member

I once paid off the orchestra kids in my school to play "Love Me Tender" during gym class and I sang it to a girl.

3. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

Haha

wow

Did you really?

4. Mr. Mojo Risin'

No.

Contrary to popular belief, I'm not a faggot.

5. Flannelwearin'gal

AWH! Thats so fucking cute!
    My dad's buddy Brian sings that when he's drunk. When I was like 10, I went to poker night at his house with dad and he like picked me up and started dancing with me and singing it to me. It was so cute cause he's like one of those try to be bad ass guys and he was being sweet.

6. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

I once spelled out "Aaron Loves Robyn" with about 8 dozen red roses under her window. And she dumped me that weekend for someone with "a more stable lifestyle".

Bitch.

7. Flannelwearin'gal

Damn you!
    You made me believe you!
    I can never trust you again!!!

:(

8. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

We gotta double check.

9. Mr. Mojo Risin'

Hi, Aaron! :)

10. Flannelwearin'gal

Ohhh dear :(
    Don't worry, she will get shocked by an outlet for it.

11. Zoomie

Eh. I wished her a severe yeast infection and spent 6 months listening to REM sing "Everybody Hurts" over and over and over. Then I got over it.

12. Flannelwearin'gal

Well thats good :)

13. Mr. Mojo Risin'

Really?

I would think King Diamond's "Welcome Home" and breaking a few dozen mirrors and TVs would have worked better.

14. Zoomie

OK stop yourself while I'm thinking you might not be a flaming homosexual...

15. Flannelwearin'gal

As weird as it is, I have always wanted to break a mirror or a vase or just anything glass. Like get into an argument with a boyfriend and break some stuff and then have extreme angry sex.

16. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

The way my husband proposed to me :)

17. Flannelwearin'gal

How'd he do it? How'd he do it???

18. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

When my ex-boyfriend told me he loved me. I know I've posted this before, but it was New Year's Day '05 at 1 AM. We went out to the lake and sat in his truck on a cliff and he played this song for me that had a really sappy love story behind it (a cousin of one of his friends wrote it for his girlfriend and recorded it a few weeks before they both died on their anniversary in a car wreck), and he looked in my eyes and told me he loved me. I about cried. Then I told him I wanted to yell it off the cliff and we did. And then he dumped me a few weeks later the day after my grandpa's funeral. Whee.

19. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

I am not really the romantic type, i guess the only romantic thing anyone has ever done for me, is Scott/WanderingturnupII used to sing the beginning part of A Prarie Home Companion for me on saturday evening.

Oh I hear the old piano from down the Avenue, I hear footsteps I look around for you, My sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet someone, coming through that door, it's Saturday and the band is playing, hunny could we ask for more, whoa whoa whoa

if that's romance...

20. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

I do a lot of romantic things.

I came home one day with things in my hands on a hot day, and asked my boyfriend to carry some very large and heavy stuff out of the trunk for me. When he got outside to look in my trunk, there was a card, a present wrapped up for him.

I got him his favourite team jersey.

What else... I write letters, stick notes into pockets, I have food ready when he'll come home, I'll read to him while he's in the tub... etc. We'd like to go to a restaurant and order for each other. "He's having the soup..." "And she'll be having the tuna..."

I'm fairly decent at writing poetry.

I don't know how many hours I put in driving to be with my boyfriend, but it was a lot. (Is that romantic?)

Ohhh, but the best was in a hotel in a King size bed in New York where we ordered the local chinese food which was the BEST, sprawled out on the bed after a shower and watched cooking shows on TV and making pillow talk.

I do a lot of small things. Drives in the country, walks to the beach, slow dancing in a little pub.