Most possibly intense experience...

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Jack vs. Explosion, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Jack vs. Explosion

Jack vs. Explosion Member

SWIM is by no means a veteran when using DMT. He has about 8 trips under his belt. SWIM was curious what suggestions people would have as far as increasing the spiritual intensity of the trip without increasing quantity beyond about 80mg as SWIM has found that the intensity and deliberation of the experience is not exactly based on any amount after about 60mg (though the experience is far "faster"). SWIM would say he's achieved about a third, possibly fourth, level experience through darkness and seclusion (I.E. SWIM's most intense trip was in the darkness of a closet) and would like to break that experience. SWIM would love for a multitude of suggestions.

2. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Smoke it TM style... like power-puffing is what people around here call it when you it with weed. That's how TM got so high.

3. uplink

uplink Member

It's simple. Take an MAOi before hand. It greatly increases potency. No more than 3g of syrian rue is necessary (if that's the MAOi you choose).

4. 2cesarewild

I'm pretty sure that could lead to seizure.

5. SILVERWOLF_87

SILVERWOLF_87 Member

You don't want to employ the use of an MAOI unless it's absolutely necessary. They can fuck you up if you're not extremely careful about it.

6. Jack vs. Explosion

What precautions would you reccomend SWIM take when employing the aid of an MAOI when using DMT? Also, SWIM woud like to know if there are certain processes in which Syrian Rue must go through before employing it's aid in a smokeable form (if smoking it is even an option), and also where SWIM would find Syrian Rue?

EDIT: SWIM would like it to be made clear that the use of an MAOI is entirely dependant on whether or not an MAOI's safety has far too many variables to control on a "reasonable" level.

DOUBLE EDIT: To everyone who has posted in this thread, especially SILVERWOLF, you're comments and knowledge are GREATLY appreciated. Thanks very much.

7. 2cesarewild

AFAIK you can't smoke syrian rue, even if you could you'd have to smoke tons of it. I really don't recommend using syrian rue to potentiate the effects of smoked DMT... I'm not around these forums much anymore but some of the older members know I'm sort of a 'veteran.' The best way to get the most out of DMT in a relatively safe way is to power puff it. This is how TM met with all the creatures he did. Normally people don't puff deemster that way, because it just gets you so ripped.

Also, you'll want to have music that is going to take you out there, I usually prefer a good ChinaCat->Rider, like from 71, with mad shit going down during the segue jam.

8. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

You should try mixing salvia extract with dmt, that shit would be way intnese.

9. Jack vs. Explosion

SWIM's first experience with the spirit molecule was also with Salvia. SWIM felt more noticeable physical effects, an intensity of him becoming electricity on a higher level brought forth by the sensations. SWIM wishes he could get ahold of Salvia extract again to attempt a closed-eye experience with both.

10. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

its not hard?

11. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

I think 'SWIM' should stop talking in third person...

12. Jack vs. Explosion

Someone's trying to prevent incriminating themselves...

SWIM says it wasn't hard, largely because there was a very small amount of 10x extract in the DMT. The only significant difference that SWIM felt that was very, VERY common when smoking Salvia is a struggle with a sense of "self". There were large surges of dissociation that, if not controlled, could very well have broken into states of panic when combined.

Whereas SWIM has had nothing but evolutionary and spritually based experiences with DMT, he has had nothing but very negative, "icky" experiences with Salvia, though also on a spiritual level. Unfortunately, there were no feelings of "connectivity". Quite the opposite, in fact.

A friend of SWIM's had done a decent amount 20x Salvia extract with DMT. He describes it as the most horrific experience of his life. He went into detail about how the Others were pinning him in tub and sticking metal rods into his head and mocking him.

13. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

that writing pisses me off lol...

14. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Member

The whole notion of "SWIM" is utterly ridiculous. You think if somebody posted "so, SWIM is going to pick up a shipment of 10,000 pills today", his IP wouldn't get traced by any onlooking authorities (assuming such authorities exist on hipforums).

On the other hand, you think somebody saying "fucking yea man I tripped ballz on DMT tonight and I'm getting more tomorrow!!!" is going to have the FBI knocking their door down?

Please.

15. SILVERWOLF_87

SILVERWOLF_87 Member

You can never be too careful these days. SWIM's just looking out for his own safety, nothing wrong with that.

16. Jack vs. Explosion

First and foremost, it's not about charges... It's about courtroom procedure and the actually ability to obtain a warrant and so forth. SWIM would like to be able to share his experience and also learn more about people's experiences. Unfortunately, some authorities don't want that option available.

It's a precaution, and whether or not it's going to keep the FBI off of SWIM's doorstep or not isn't an issue, but there are definitely odds one must maintain. If it's truly that agrivating, please put me on ignore so that topics aren't thrown off, and my sincerest apologies to those of you who are agrivated by it. But precautionary terms are more important to me than whether or not you like to read about SWIM as a referenced and hypothetical individual.

17. uplink

uplink Member

It's kind of like when those companies that got busted for selling research chemicals said "not for human consumption".

It's bullshit... it won't do you any good, and it certainly won't hold up in the court of law. Everybody knows when people say swim the mean "me" or "i". The authorities are not able to trace you anyways unless you give out personal details. You don't see people saying swim in erowid experience reports. What's more, even if I did say "hey I sell kilos of heroin" that isn't enough to prove that I'm guilty of anything... it might raise suspicions just like saying "SWIM sells kilos of heroin" would.

18. Babylon_Jasmine

Babylon_Jasmine Member

on the subject of increasing the spiritual aspect of the trip. All of you are simply giving this person info on how to more effectively get chemicals into eir body. That is not how you increase the spiritual aspect of anything. If you want to increase the spiritual aspect, sanctify your DMT, pray over it, sing over it, talk to it, tell it what you hope it will give you. It helps if you have prepared it yourself, as that can be a way to connect with it and get to know it and let it get to know you. Do the things anyone does to make a spiritual experience more effective, pray, fast, beat yourself if you feel called to it, be mindful, make the DMT a sacrament and not simply a drug. What makes the crackers and wine that a Christian partakes of more than just crackers and wine? What makes it a spiritual experience? The church, the blessing of the priest, the intent to use this simple substance to actually take divinity into your body. DMT is certainly a much more powerful brain altering chemical than the alcohol in the church wine, but the spiritual aspect does not come from the chemical, it comes form your intent.

19. uplink

uplink Member

Babylon_Jasmine is right.

I would recommend listening to music and meditating as well.

Nevertheless, I think the most spiritual would be brewing ayahuasca, and praying over it. The whole brewing process is very spiritual.

However, if your intent is really just to break past your last experience... I would try 5-meo-dmt.

Oh and one last thing, when you're there, tell God I said hi.

20. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

notion seconded