Most mind altering song ever

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by joo kyle, Jun 17, 2006.

1. joo kyle

joo kyle thisandthat

So last ngiht the sky was clear and such So I decided to go outside, lay down on my lawn chair and stare at said stars. I took my Ipod along for the ride to. So I lay down start staring and then "tomorrow never knows" by The BEatles comes on. And I'm laying and staring then out no where orian(sp?) belt starts moving. The stars start moving closer to eachother and such. Then I look at the dipper part of the big dipper and the four stars start flashing and such. So I close my eyes shake my head and it stops...until I look somemore. Now I was not under any type of mind altering anything except music. Cool...huh?

2. Shambhala Peace

Shambhala Peace Senior Member

That is a pretty trippy song, I could see where it would take your mind away like that. :) I'll have to try that tonight.

3. joo kyle

joo kyle thisandthat

I should also add before ahnd I was reading some allen ginsburg out of my new allen ginsburg book.

4. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

fuckety fuck fuck-fuck i cant agree more, i absolutely LOVE tomorrow never knows, i turn that up as high as i can and get baked.. its so powerful, with or without drugs, i looooove it..

if that song was a dude.. id do it ;D

5. Silentnewage

Silentnewage Member

Hey Kyle, where in VA are you at?
    I love that song too by the way..you got me listening to it now. :)

6. joo kyle

joo kyle thisandthat

I'm in northern VA. Right outside of woodbridge and dale city. It's montclair, if you're on the 95 you see sighns for it.

7. Silentnewage

Silentnewage Member

Oh ok very cool, I'm actually in Charlottesville..close to Richmond if you have ever heard of it. Pretty small place though..wouldn't be surprised if you haven't.

8. joo kyle

joo kyle thisandthat

I know Charlottesville very well. MY dad works dwon there for weeks ata time and I'll stay with him when he's down there every now and again. I also have two friends that go to UVA.

9. Silentnewage

Silentnewage Member

Wow very cool, haha maybe I've seen you before!

10. joo kyle

joo kyle thisandthat

I don't know. I think I'd remeber seeing you :p

11. Silentnewage

Silentnewage Member

Aww haha :) , well if you are ever downtown like at the tea house or something..I'm usually down there.

12. joo kyle

joo kyle thisandthat

IS the tea house actually a tea house, or is it just a cool name? If it's an actual tea house, I'm defitnley stopping in there next time I'm there.

13. Silentnewage

Silentnewage Member

Yeah it is a tea house, its so amazing you would probably love it if you are interested in that kind of thing. Its called the Twisted Tree Brach Bizzare I think..normally we just call it the tea house. Ask anybody downtown they would show you where it is..its a pretty great place. Most people here are pretty friendly.