Most hated TV characters

Discussion in 'TV' started by Irminsul, Oct 11, 2018.

1. I always wanted to hear her mispronounce my name.

2. The series was incredibly cheesy, even by 70s standards. But it created jobs for people when Lassie, Daniel Boone and others were cancelled. I grew up thinking the Robinsons were the dumbest family of smart people in the universe for failing to convert Dr. Smith into fuel around episode 1. Every other episode proved how wrong they were for letting him consume resources. The sets were hilarious as were the various aliens.

Star Trek still wins it with the horned Pekingese. 100% shark jump (even before such a term existed).

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Harold Perrineau who played Michael Dawson on the TV Show LOST

His psychotic obsession to get his son back after he was taken by the 'others' was so over the top it was uncomfortable

[​IMG]

4. Everyone involved in the cringeworthy disaster that was 2 broke girls

[​IMG]

scratcho and Orison like this.
  5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Is that Stiflers mom on the left?

Irminsul and Orison like this.
  6. hotwater

Never watched the show, is that Garrett Morris?

I thought he was dead [​IMG]

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah i've seen a couple episodes of 2 broke girls and it is probably the single worst thing that has ever been on a tv.

Meliai and EloiseAtThePlaza like this.
  8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The wife on Everyone Loves Raymond mainly for one episode.

Ray looses his wedding ring. He does not want to tell her so as not to upset her. She finds out and clinched her fist as if to hit him while she screams. He jumps back in fear and the laugh track hits. She then says he does not take her seriously so to show him she's a good wife she is going to go and cheat on him. She plans to go in public without her ring and get a date and she makes she he knows it.

She comes home in tears. No one wanted her since she is middle aged with kids. She sees her pretty days are done. Somehow this is still his fault. He comforts her as if he did anything and apologies.

Dude have nothing to apologize for. Is it funny if you hit her or if you make sure she knows you plan to fuck someone else just to hurt him? No women's groups would be all over it. This is a sad toxic relationship. All Rey did was a nice gesture because he actuly cares for her.

It's classic American sitcom now though. The women are always too pretty for the fat slob.

9. Lady Shadow

Lady Shadow Art is But a Shadow of the Divine Perfection

This bitch that was Don Draper's wife on Mad Men. I get that he was a drunk and a manwhore but she was MADE for him because of her shitty habits and low morality. Mad Men was probably one of the best drama series I have ever seen to this day though.

[​IMG]

bugsboner likes this.
  10. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Richard Hillman the fictional character from the British ITV soap opera, Coronation Street, played by Brian Capron. takes some beating.

After on screen he attempted to murder Gail Platt, in real life the population of Manchester turned against the actor, hurling abuse and real objects on him every time he left his house, which they had daubed with graffiti.
    Following several threats on his life, he was given 24 hour police protection.

It took several TV documentaries, showing Brian as the kind family man that he really was in real life to bring the dozy public to their senses.

11. hotwater

Yeah she was stuck up but then again she was a member of the Grey Council and the Chosen of Dukhat.

Sad about Jerry Doyle (who played Michael Garibaldi) he never could get over his real-life chronic alcoholism

12. hotwater

Andreas Katsulas was great, and if I remember correctly we talked about him extensively on this very message board when he passed away back in 2006.

Btw He also played Commander Tomalak on Star Trek: The Next Generation

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh those referees and umpires, oh they make me so mad!

14. hotwater

Penny Johnson is either a really good actor or she has a really mean streak about her.

She displayed a similar dark side on the TV show the 4400

[​IMG]

15. James T

James T Members

Hawkeye from MASH. He was nothing more than a prick who got away with bullshit because he had skills that were needed.

Logan from Gilmore Girls- Spoiled rich kid who was so "great" because he deigned to talk to Rory.

Dawson fron Dawsons Creek- Whiny, pathetic, passive aggresive control freak. No wonder Joey chose Pacey.

Rose Tyler from Doctor Who- egotistical whiny self centered and spent most of her run bouncing from man to man.

But worst of all

Daenarys from Game of Thrones. Originally built up as a good person in a bad spot. Sought freedom and justice while showing mercy if appropriate. Now her ego doesnt allow her to listen to her advisors who know more than her, she tortures and kills indiscriminately, and shes became as obsessive and crazed as her father.

bugsboner likes this.