Most exciting thing you've experienced during sex?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by buzzgunner, Jul 12, 2013.

1. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I've been married for almost 34 years and have only had sex with my wife during that entire time. It's been OK (and my marriage is great in all other respects), but I miss having a more exciting sex life.

I frequently think about the last girlfriend I had before meeting my wife. I was with that girl (in college) for about a year and beginning just a couple weeks after we got together, we started fucking. I was her first sex partner and she was stereotypically nervous about the first time. However... after that was behind us, she simply couldn't get enough. We fucked almost every day (sometimes more than once) for that entire year. The most amazing thing was that, about half the time we fucked, she'd cum so hard that she'd actually pass out and remain unconscious for a full minute or more, before waking up. What was even more exciting (for me) was that, after we established that this was normal for her, I found out that she liked it (a LOT) if I kept fucking her after she passed out, so that she'd still feel me pounding away inside her as she slowly woke up. (In spite of that, I usually stopped stroking for a few seconds at the beginning of her orgasm and didn't start again until it passed. This was because her vaginal contractions were so insanely powerful that all I wanted to do was lay there and bask in the sensation of her pussy trying repeatedly to squeeze my cock to pulp.) :)

I've only had a few sex partners (the total is in the single digit range), but the year with her was, by far, the best sex of my life.

How about you folks? What kinds of experiences have you had that just about blew you out of bed?

2. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

The most exciting thing I've had during sex is when my mind stopped working and my body took over.I lost complete control of my autonomous nervous system and just entered this totemic realm of pure animal,no effort,no concentrating love-making.I wasn't controlling the sex...It was controlling me.It was amazing...A complete exchange of selves...The male and the female merged until I didn't know who was who...It was as though my body was being controlled by a higher power.There was complete abandon...It was union with the absolute.

3. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

doing it tripping on acid pretty good,,, and realizing i was fucking a zombie woman

beat that

4. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

This is on my bucket list.

5. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

doin' it on acid is kewl lol

6. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Acid sex is pretty awesome, but the most exciting experiences I've had would be the orgies. One time we played musical chairs....all of us guys sat there watching the girls not knowing which chick was gonna sit on our dicks. That was pretty exciting.

7. eskay19

eskay19 Guest

That sounds like a really fantastic experience.

8. onepercenter

onepercenter Guest

acid sex was very weird. my eyes were closed and I saw myself as if I were drilling into a tree. it was blotter acid back in the 70s.

9. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Watching my cum dribble out of my wife's vagina & then me pushing it back in again.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

New crispy $100 bills in my wallet.

11. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

Probably having my girl take my dick in her butt and how easy it was to smack it hard and fast with no complaints.

12. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I was deep throated by a girl once. I got off without ever getting erect.

13. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Staying awake !

14. Homie_B

Homie_B Member

I can only remember this one time...lol

I was at a friends hose gettin rode by an ex on the toilet. She had these big leopard bloomer panites. Anyway, she rode me for awhile and then I came in her. Odd part was she kept riding me but I never went soft. We kept goin til she got tired.

15. tuesdaystar

tuesdaystar Interneter

I like surprises. Nothing kills your the excitement of sex like knowing exactly what to expect. And after 10 years plus with my ex we had fallen very much into this monotony trap. Sex was routine, sometimes even lazy and dispassionate, sometimes just awful. But we were capable of amazing sex together if our heads and hearts were in the right place.

We were both pretty vanilla and never really deliberately did anything to try and "spice up" our sex life. So anything that was unexpected was pretty exciting.

16. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

Letting her Husband watch.

17. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Funny you should mention that. I spent about half of 1985 having my best friend to take turns with me fucking my wife. She loved it, he loved it, and I thought it was pretty hot too!

18. Son of John

Son of John Banned

As an experienced wife-sharing husband, I can agree with those who like to watch other men fuck their wife. A few of them have mentioned being on the other side of this situation and fucking some other guy's wife while he watched.

I have only had this experience very few times, but I remember them well. As I fucked his wife, he was right beside us, urging me on and wanting me to tell him how I was enjoying it. I tried to give him what he wanted, since I had been in his role more times than I could remember. Whenever I'm with a guy who is fucking my wife, I will be saying to him "Isn't she great pussy? Don't you love fucking my wife?"

19. Dutmala

Dutmala Guest

It's hard to choose, hmmm I think having sex on webcam on a cool site here in the Netherlands. Or is it the strap on? I don't know.