Most amount of times you’ve had sex in the same day?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Andrew Hosman, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Andrew Hosman

Andrew Hosman Members

My wife told me her and BF in high school had sex up to 13 times a day a few times. I asked if he came every time and she said yes. Does anything come out at that point? Lol. So I wonder if he faked it. I know they were young but most I think I ever had was 3 or 4. My balls would start to hurt after that.

Anyone else ever gone that many times in a day?

2. olderndirt

olderndirt Members

My wife and I had sex seven times on our wedding night, a record for both of us, also my first time having sex with anybody.

JudithJ1337 likes this.
  3. olderndirt

olderndirt Members

We dated almost 8 years, starting when we were 15. She had sex with others, but I promised her I would wait, and I did. I don't recommend waiting.

4. Twice. Yeah only twice. I hope to do something about that this year.

5. Toecutter

Toecutter Moderator

I’m guessing 6-7 I lived with crazy girl for a little over a year that wanted sex 24-7, we had sex 3-4 times daily, living with her was exhausting both physically and mentally.

6. grower88

grower88 Members

When i was 26 i had a friend move in with me, she'd just broken up with her highschool BF who was the only guy she'd ever been with. Casual sex and dating in general was a fairly foreign concept in her books and she didn't know how to approach it, it took a couple weeks but we eventually hooked up and then she couldn't get enough, on weekends it wasn't uncommon for us to fuck 8-10times a day, by which point i was usually begging to stop as my cock and balls ached and after 4 maybe 5 orgasms the tank was dry, just shooting air after that

7. Escierto

Escierto Members

I once spent a three day weekend with a woman in Mexico. I fucked her 14 times. Another time I met a transgender woman for a week. She fucked me five times the first time and 24 times after that. She had a small cock but that girl could fuck!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
  8. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Members

6 when hubby, me and Bill went to Wilmington to go Deep sea fishing!

9. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

We have to go back to an ice storm, that shut every thing down. We were early 20's only activity we had was sex. 8-10 times a day, 2 days, any more I might not had made it, but what a way to go.

10. Warmwet

Warmwet Members

Masturbation 5 or 6 times. Prefer 2 to 3 long sessions. Quality vs quantity IMO.

Sex 3 in 24hr. It was awesome sex!

11. Sexwise

Sexwise Members

Just three times in one night for me

12. SaraSara

SaraSara Members

Not 13 for sure, maybe 4-5 is the most I’ve had

mr man and Deejay88 like this.
  13. bored home

bored home Supporters HipForums Supporter

my hero!!!!

SaraSara likes this.
  14. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Members

7 times within 5 hours. Tried for 8 but his tank was empty. We both slept the next 12 hours after that!

Deejay88 likes this.
  15. LiamWern

LiamWern Members

Around 10 times with my girlfriend when I was 15/16, it was a bit easier to do that when I was that age.

16. Python 8

Python 8 Members

6 or 7 , can't remember for sure . A pal and I treated my wife to the night of her life and I lost count . She , on the other hand , had countless orgasms that night . My friend had only about three as he can fuck forever !
    I'm sure I was shooting blanks after a while but the same feelings were still there . We only quit because the sun came up and we were wanting breakfast somewhere .

Like2share likes this.
  17. Deejay88

Deejay88 Members

So hot

18. On our honeymoon it was a Fuckfest. We both took the lead & instigated sex equally. Even after 5 years of marriage nothing has changed. It's not uncommon for her to tell me She needs a good hard fuck at any time of the day or night. Equally if I say what about a blow job she never says no

managed2019 and JudithJ1337 like this.
  19. mr man

mr man Supporters HipForums Supporter

One blowjob and four times in her pussy.

I could have kept going but she was ten years older than me and I think she was at the limit.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
  20. SaraSara

SaraSara Members

How do you know I didn’t just lay there? :p

21. Anybody who contributes to this forum will not just lay there when having sex!

SaraSara likes this.
Tags: