Morning Sex

Discussion in 'True Love' started by RainyDayHype, May 31, 2013.

1. iluvtwns

iluvtwns Members

Definitely the biggest fan of pumping my gf in the morning. I usually have to shoot 2 or 3 loads in her before I can lay back down!

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Love, love, love morning sex!

3. Pedro55

Pedro55 Members

Me and my wife mostly have morning sex for now more than 40 years. We still enjoy ths, especially on Sundays.

4. Everlong82

Everlong82 Members

I loved morning sex or even just morning teasing with my wife. Young child and my wife lack of drive makes it incredibly infrequent now tho

5. Peediedj67

Peediedj67 Members

morning sex is amazing, sadly dont get it alot these days as wife usually gets in from work most nights about 2.00am, and iam up for work at 6.00am.
    but were on holiday together soon so i can see 7 morning woods coming up

6. Dana Ran

Dana Ran Members

This post is so sweet. Totally agree!

7. Hornywife69

Hornywife69 Members

I just started having morning sex and I love it. Makes your day so much better.

BenS Alaskan and Running Man like this.
  8. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

yeah middle of the night or morning sex is great. But heck after six months, I will take any time of the day!

9. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Agreed!Even a quick handjob in the morning makes for a lovely day.

10. olderndirt

olderndirt Supporters HipForums Supporter

It has been a long long time since I experienced the joys of morning sex. Sometimes I wake up and think it's awful to waste the nice boner I have on waking.

1 person likes this.
  11. IbeDave

IbeDave Members

I love morning sex no better way to start the day. I especially love Saturday morning sex. Currently I am working as a Gardner in Australia. Needless to say the days are long and hot, waking up Saturday next to my beautiful girl friend knowing I have all the time in the world we have an awesome love making session and she then normally makes me breakfast after it. One of my favourite moments of every week.

12. Lady L

Lady L Banned

Got to agree with most others....I LOVE morning sex. Never very often in the mood at bed time, but on waking I'm good to go!!

3 people like this.
  13. CR7thegreat

CR7thegreat Members

Love morning sex
    We normally do it weekends because during the week we get up early to go to work.

14. F6C

F6C Members

I can arrive at your doorstep nice and early LadyL to indulge your passion. Just let me know the time and I'll let myself in with that key you gave me :)

15. Lady L

Lady L Banned

Naughty,naughty F6C! You promised not to tell anyone about that key! Now they'll all want one.;)

1 person likes this.
  16. F6C

F6C Members

I've got it up on Ebay and bidding is energetic to say the least ;) ;)

1 person likes this.
  17. drock69

drock69 Members

I love morning sex. Busting a nut with a full bladder is way more intense otherwise!

18. wilsjane

wilsjane Senior Member

When those slurping sounds that you think are her preparation for kissing are just a gentle hint that it is your turn to go downstairs and make the tea, :)

BoyToy69 likes this.
  19. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

My wife doesn't like it. Cotton mouth, morning breath and just doesn't feel in the mood when she's half asleep but I love the OP quote.

20. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

Ahh yes! I just read the original post and it is so poetic! Like an excerpt from a book.. love it.. I have to agree with the original poster.. it is usually slower and relaxing.. we have had more morning sex since having kids because they aren't awake yet and (sometimes) by the time 8:30 pm rolls around and we get some alone time at the end of the day we are both tired lol our kids are still little so they are energetic from dawn until dusk.. anyway, I do love me some sleepy morning sex :)

BenS Alaskan and BoyToy69 like this.