Morning glory cold-water extraction(REALLY EASY)

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by Icktongo1, Jun 13, 2007.

1. JohnnyTruant

JohnnyTruant Member

Haha, well while cannabis is awesome. I need to stay legal for now. Failing a drug test would screw me in so many ways. Thanks for your help.

2. BlamePandora

BlamePandora Guest

I just recieved 3000 heavenly blue that I ordered through amazon and used this method with boiled then cooled water. About 300 seeds, give or take a dozen. Kept it cool and dark, routinely shaking the bottle over a period of 25-35 minutes. Drank it down in maybe 5 minutes (didn't filter it as I used a bottle with that spout you pull up so none of the mush got through).. This was well over an hour ago, coming up on 2 and I'm as sober as can be. Could it be the seeds themselves since I got them via amazon? Even if they are older seeds shouldn't there still be psychoactive properties just weaker? Thanks for your time.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

heat destroys LSA .... there is no boiling when extracting LSA....

4. DrKlunk

DrKlunk weewoo island

this "extraction" method never proved itself beneficial to me. the alkaloids you want to avoid are still in it when consumed, you cant just strain them out by pouring the water and slop through even a coffee filter. if not using a proper extraction method, by processing it through wood ether and alcohol, I dont see how you can get just the LSA

which is why whenever I do this I just eat the seeds (havent done it in almost a year, likely wont for a very long time =P). but if spending the time doing the "water extraction" is your deal then you should definitely take two shots of some kind of alcohol, this opens up your blood steam since alkaloids do get into your system (perhaps not as much as just eating them) and do to an extent constrict your veins.

Ive done a few high doses using this very water extraction and found no benefits as apposed to just eating them.

heavenly blues is a tune I rarely sing because of this

5. Mahoneysmokes

Mahoneysmokes Members

Just followed the instructions to the best of my ability, but i couldnt use a coffee grinder so i figured a food processer would work too, but the seeds where too hard for the shitty one i was using i guess so i put them into a ziploc bag and mashed them with a hammer. The seeds put holes in the bag which ki dof let some of the powder out but a good 90% of the 16.7 grams i used where able to be put into a tea bag. I just drank the water at 630 and its been 20 minutes with no nausea. I hope i mashed the seeds up enough. The water was a murky yellow, can anyone let me know what their water turned out to look like? Hopefully i begin to trip soon :)