MOrning glories

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by NatureFreak412, May 16, 2004.

1. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

These are growing everywhere around here, is it the plant on the vine with the flowers? if so what do they do?

2. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

The seeds can make you trip. Yes, they are flowers on vines, the leaves are heart shaped. Read up on it at www.erowid.org

3. NatureFreak412

woah, i didnt know that, thanks

4. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

alrighty, erowid of course has the all the info, BUT I wanna warn you to not do these unless you are 10000000% sure you are extremely wanting them. they are like, heavier than I thought(and I was reading for a long long time). If you do do them, take alot, because high enough to be sick and in tremendous pain, but not high enough to not feel it is not a cool state DONT QUIT HALFWAYTHROUGH CUZ THE TASTE IS NASTY seriously dont abort mission, man, I did and it was like, ugh.

simply better not to do them in the first place. BUT then again thast just me... and nobody ever listens when someone warnas them not to do something... lol
    all I can say is I truly hope it goes good for you.

5. NatureFreak412

Ha well after that im not, thanks, for real.;) :)

6. opticalpromise

opticalpromise Member

not all varieties of morning glory have significant amounts of LSA. many of the kind that people grow dont. look for heavenly blues, pearly gates or flying saucers. i love them trippy names...

7. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

i only took about 80 pearly gates and man did that shit trip me out. read about it the post called daaaaaamn that shit worked for me. i felt a lil sick after words but it quickly went away. basicly if u have a low tolerance and strong stomach then take them they are really fun

8. peacegal

peacegal Member

I never want to hear the word "morning glories" again.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] "Never again"
    Beware unless you want to risk impressing your friends with your projectile vomiting skills.

9. Evie Snatch

Evie Snatch Member

mornign glories were really good to me. of course that was sort of in my days of getting off on self destruction...
    i wish i could remember how many grams i took, i did it 3 time in the past six months...
    they're best ground up in a coffee grinder, then drink the powder with water. it didn't taste that bad... kind of like... wheaty maybe.

it was an amazing experience though. i didn't have visual hallucinizations as much as tactile and auditory. i listened to jefferson airplane, and it sounded more AMAZING than ever. i walked around my friends house feeling the velvet couch and the cement and the wooden rails... touch was really good. i wish i had a boyfriend/girlfriend when i did it. that would have been... amazing.

10. sPiNtHeDiSc

sPiNtHeDiSc Member

-_- oh hells nah...i did 170 heavenly blues (just did 1 pack of 50 every 20 minutes). Worst drug experience of my life! First I started to feel a little sick...nothing too bad, but there was this pain in my groin muscles(which lasted the whole trip)...dont ask me where that came from. After about 2 hours it started to take noticeable effect...just put me in sort of a dreamy state of reality...then my thoughts started to race and i was thinking extremely deeply about things. Thats when it started to go wrong...I started thinking about how no matter what i was doing i only wanted to be doign something else, i thought thats how the rest of my life was going to be and it really started to scare me. I made myself think abotu something else...but eventually my thoughts would just wander back to this. It became an infinite loop and after a while i began to panic. I didnt know if this would ever go away (it did after the high went away) and I really stopped enjoying it. About 5 hours into the trip I was just sick and tired of the thoughts i was having so i tried to go to sleep (12 am) but i couldnt even keep my eyes closed. So I try to go on my computer to talk to people on AIM but i just feel bored and want to do something else...but theres NOTHING ELSE TO DO. (Again the panic hit me). Then the visuals started. I started noticiing a tiny colored circle in the center of my vision no matter where i looked with some kind of pattern in it. After that no matter where i looked i would see that pattern fill my whole field of vision. On the cieling, on the wall, on my bedsheet. it was somewhat pleasant... I went into the bathroom and i was staring at the wall, then it started to look as if the paint on the wall was melting. I looked at the water in the sink and the bubbles moving aroudn looked like a hundred little eyeballs. It didnt scare me or anything, in fact this was about the most pleasant part of the whole experience. After about 2 hours of lying in bed staring at random shit...just waiting for myself to get tired, i was finally able to go to sleep. I thoguht the ordeal was over..but NOOOOOO. I wake up the next morning...i feel extremely sick to my stomach. I couldnt stand up without getting the urge to vomit...so i had to just lie in bed...I wanted to get up and do something, but i couldnt because of the nausea. This was an extremely unpleasant feeling. After about 3 hours it went away...leaving me with a depression/loneliness ive never felt before. It was an extremely horrible emotional feeling that i never want to experience again. The next day i was still haveing those panicy thoughts about how my life was hopeless and i would constantly get in a thought jam where i just wanted to kill myself. Thankfully it was leaving me by night time, and the next day (today) I am feeling a whole lot better and happier. I never want to do LSA again. I would sooner do dramamine than this drug. Folks, if you have the uncontrollable urge to get high, but cant get anything illegal...just go with DXM. it is the only legal drug that is actually worth it...LSA and Dramamine are complete bullshit.

11. opticalpromise

opticalpromise Member

maybe they were coated with toxins. what brand of seeds did you use?

12. sPiNtHeDiSc

sPiNtHeDiSc Member

i cant rememebr the brand...it was some persons name...In the little paper packet you find on shelves. I dunno...the high itself was horrible, not even including the nausea.

13. forgetmenot

forgetmenot Member

Okay too many bad reports on Morning glorys, i feel the need to even out the balance a bit.

I've taken MG's three times and have'nt had a bad trip on any of them.
    You will need a strong stomach though the pain in the stomach area can be pretty intense and the sickness is bad if you move around eary in the trip(first 1-2 hours) so just chill out lie down and wait.
    About 2-3 hours in the real effects start and they are phenomenal!
    In my opinion the sensations are less visual and more centered in your body and brings about a feeling that is obtainable on acid but only with high doses(in my experience)and isn't mired by the visual distortions of LSD.
    The feeling i refer to is of course when it feels like you have been hooked up to a huge cosmic battery and the current is running through you but in a good way!.
    Also if you can handle it have a bath while tripping(be careful though falling and knocking yourself out would be bad especially if you have to go to hospital) the sensations of bathing in this frame of mind are amazing and will relax all those tripped out muscles.
    Take it easy, go slow and above all it's not my fault.
    peace

14. sPiNtHeDiSc

sPiNtHeDiSc Member

i checked the brand...i believe it was "fredonia"

15. Evie Snatch

Evie Snatch Member

oooh suggestion:

we soaked our seeds first to dissolve fungicide
    we just swooshed em around in a cup of water, changing the water pretty steadily for 20 minutes ideally, but we lost patience before that i'm sure.

and as i said, grind em up before hand and they're so much easier to digest.

16. opticalpromise

opticalpromise Member

wash off poisons with water or even water and soap. i personally dont think it works and wouldnt count on it.. .. but even better is to just order organic ones, and its much cheaper that way too.

17. SoFarAway

SoFarAway Friendly Fried Guy

You know a simple extraction goes a long way.

18. JamminOTR

JamminOTR Member

Yes brother, thank you very much for that extraction explanation...that will definately be the way that I take these when I decide the time is right. I live in Woodstock and I'm pretty sure theres a bunch of organic food stores and flower stores around the area, so I'm psyched to find some clean seeds and have a good time. I love natural trips...this should be really trascending.

19. sPiNtHeDiSc

sPiNtHeDiSc Member

The poison on the seeds...is it visible? or is it impossible to tell by looking at them? And if you are a cheap fuck like me...do you think you could get away with taking your morning glory seeds to a grocery store in the coffee aisle and using their grinders to grind up the seeds? Lol...just a thought...i cant believe im actually thinking of doing LSA again...

20. don_vito

don_vito Member

My second time I ground up 300 organic heavenly blue seeds and mixed them with water and drank. fawkin disgusting and it didnt do shit to me. although a friend i was with chewed about 100 and he said he was starting to see objects stretch.

The first time i did them i did the extraction on Erowid and it was fawkin sick and didnt do anything either. I think morning glories are a waste of time.