MORE teeth!

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by homeschoolmama, May 16, 2007.

1. homeschoolmama

homeschoolmama Senior Member

She thinks she's bankrupting us... she's running around the house saying "Daddy's gonna have to give me ALL his money!"

(No, we don't believe in the tooth fairy. But since I scrapbook I told the kids I'd trade them each tooth for 2 Sacagawea dollars... so they still get the money :) )

[​IMG]

Notice the adult teeth, already well-surfaced & peeking through the gap. These two were well due to fall out anyday!
    love,
    mom

2. hummblebee

hummblebee hipstertist.

lol... YAY! for growing up! She's a cutie! :)

3. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

awwwww she is so pretty! hehe... I couldn't stop laughing when I read what she was running around saying. ah, I love kids.

4. Dakota's Mom

Dakota's Mom Senior Member

I remember one night many many MANY years ago when my oldest had lost his first tooth. I was very poor at the time, just divorced and not working with three small children. And I had no money whatsoever. I put a note on my neighbor's door. "Tooth fairy in desparate need of assistance. Wake me up no matter how late you get in." My wonderful neighbor came to my rescue that night. I made sure I always had a tiny bit in reserve for tooth fairy after that. Back thenit was only two quarters, not two dollars.

Kathi