More painfull

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by YankNBurn, Jun 2, 2006.

1. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

to have happen, a guy getting his nuts smashed or a girl getting her tits crushed?

I have seen a guy puke over getting his nuts kicked.

2. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i woudn't know which was is more painful

but i did get hit in the nuts tonight. was out with the dog, and he brought a stick back and nudge me in the nuts with the stick...

3. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

ive never had my tits smashed, so i dont know....and well ive never been kicked in the balls either..sooooooooooo yeah. *thinks (i have balls?)*

4. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

drill through the temple....

[​IMG][size=+2]Two of Ten Commandments Deemed Fraudulent[/size]

[size=-1]Handwriting experts at UC Berkley have concluded that two of the ten commandments given to Moses, were not written by the hand of God and are part of an eons old hoax.

"We've seen many fakes and this one is classic" cited Maurice DeMarvo, Professor of Antiquity. "God has a distinctive style that's easy to follow".

Apparently, when exposed to BM gas and UV light, the carvings of the seventh and ninth commandments show a distinctively different signature and signs of being purposefully modified from the original.

The commandments in question prohibit adultery and forbid the telling of lies, both rarely followed in modern society. Experts agree that dropping the two questionable commandments will have little effect and urge further research into the fourth commandment (observe the sabbath), as it too may be fraudulent. -Staff[/size]