> MORE INFO ON AMSTERDAM <

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by NEMISIS, Jan 3, 2005.

1. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

2. bigloui96

bigloui96 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Cheers mate, am browsing the sites now... they are very helpful.
    I love the aprehension you get before you visit a new city.. especially if its somwhere like Amsterdam!
    I have visions of us stepping from the station and trying to walk in 4 different directions at once in an excited sort of cartoon fashion.
    One more day til I leave!!

3. smiley420

smiley420 Member

good lookin' i can alway's use more info about Amsterdam u seem to know some about good marijuana mabey we can get together and burn 1 or 2? im just lookin' to get stoned and have a trippie time peace

4. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

I'm there from 9-13 Feb, for a quick visit and wander about again and don't mind bumping into anybody for a joint or two if anyone is there between these dates.?????

5. smiley420

smiley420 Member

i'll be there on those date's let's burn any place u want to meet? how about the "greenhouse"? i hear that one is pretty cool

6. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

Sure, no problems.
    Several weeks left so will try and sort out time and place nearer to the time. I'm always on this forum a few times a week. Feel free to message away until then.