more discharge

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by crazy_gurl, May 17, 2004.

1. crazy_gurl

crazy_gurl Member

recently i've been getting a lot more discharge down there than usual... it's actually kinda more liqud like and clear, it feels like im on my period but im not... if anything it seems a lot like cum but it can't be b/c i've not been sexually excited for a few weeks... is it anything to do with sex/pregnancy?

2. Miss_Tambourine_Girl

Miss_Tambourine_Girl Member

3. akhc

akhc Member

two choices.. local GUM clinic or your GP.. either can take the relevent swabs.. if infection is ruled out and it's still a problem than your gynecologist should be your next port of call.

good luck!

4. randomuserhaha

randomuserhaha Member

If it's clear and doesnt have a bad smell you should be ok. If it smells terribly awful and or has a weird discoloration then you should most definitely go to the doctor ASAP!

I know a girl who died a virgin. She never even had a bf complained about strange discharge with color that had a terrible odor, everyone thought she would be fine because she's never even had intercourse. Ends up she had ovarian cancer and died.

Since your's is clear and you havent said anything about smell maybe you are just ovulating or have been masturbating frequently or been out in cold weather too long.

5. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

If it's after your period, it's estrogen coming off of the sides of whatever it is inside you....