more affect from morning glory if chewed?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by chris, Jun 5, 2004.

1. chris

chris Member

i assume the affects come on quicker if they are chewed. am i right? do you also get more of an affect?

the taste is terrible. can i just swallow them with water as i would do a pill, and not lose any of its strength?

2. chris

chris Member

owell

bottoms up!

3. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

the seeds must be pulverized somehow --- if you do not wish to chew them with youjr teeth, consider grinding them to a powder (or a mealy consistency) in a blender, food processor, mortar&pestle, metate, or smashing the hell out of 'em with a hammer (messy, that)...
    then eat the powder, stuff in capsule & eat the capsules, mix into some kinda food (chunky applesauce? PB&J ?)
    --->or soak 'em in distilled water for an hour or more & just drink the liquid... or put a generous pinch in you mouth & roll the quid around for 1/2 hour & spit out the spent seed-powder & repeat as needed...

or do an extraction &/or purification (several methods around -- from a tincture in vodka to a "washing" with organic solvents & such...)

4. chris

chris Member

i found that out

i swallowed 12 grams with water and it did nothing. four hours later i chewed 12 or 18 grams and it worked.

at first i got the wierd idea i could only trip at nite, lol

5. gEo_tehaD_returns

gEo_tehaD_returns Senior Member

Chewing morning glory seeds is horrible. They turn into a uniquely disgusting slime in your mouth. Tasty.

6. chris

chris Member

yea it really sucks but i do it anyway

it dosnt taste nearly as bad as Calea zachatechichi

7. chris

chris Member

grind the morning glory, such as in a coffee grinder, to a fine powder
    its 1000 times more powerful than just chewing