*Moonstone with Indigo Blue Glassbeaded Necklace*

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by sm0key42o8, Dec 1, 2006.

1. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

[​IMG]

Follow the link to bid on this one of a kind hand made neckace

Bidding end in a few hours!

2. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

Bidding ends tomorrow....

3. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Been watching your stuff and looking through the galleries after the PM, man.

I've been thinking it through.

I was just wondering if you or sarah do any of your own glassblowing, too.

That's the problem... I always have a difficult time deciding, which is why I rarely get anything from shakedown streetesque scenes. I could sit there for hours like it was a flea market. I usually get beads at this upscale thrift shop that a friend of mine's wife owns. He has his guitar shop right next door... Keller has been in there before.

Speaking of which, I found a Jerome Baker at a flea market.

Man.. I love glass. I don't care if its pieces or beads or pyrex or what... you just realize it's just so amazing and pure, sometimes.

4. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

NO, but one of our friends blows em for us. IF you ever find some beads you want made just send em to us, it will only cost a couple dollars to make a necklace if you already have a bead. The beads just run us more than we would like. If you could start suppling us with some sweet beads, we could work something out. Dont forget a necklace for your mom...

5. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

Sold, make sure you check out my gallery and look for flowers5207 to bid on ebay hand made jewelry.

6. trekker

trekker Intrepid Traveler

Hi, I've been looking for something like that moonstone necklace. I missed the auction. Are you putting up any more moonstone jewlery like that one?