Montana

Discussion in 'U.S.A.' started by Rolling a Stone, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Rolling a Stone

Rolling a Stone Member

well no wonder it feels so lonely here. I was kinda hoping to find someone from Montana but it looks like I am going to end up being the Flag Waver.

For any of those who wondering what Montana is like, I have lived here most of my life and have been on all sides of the state. For those that are considering on coming here, there is several important things to note.

One is, Montana is where all the water comes out of the ground for the North American Ciontinent on both sides of the Divide. This is the Headwaters of the Missouri River and the Columbia River both..... the wildlife and plant life is supreme here. There are many places with Primitive Man life and Dinosaur Fossils

the economy and politics are very strict here, quite conservative. But with the seclusion and rural life you can easily "hide out" as long as you have some kind of income...... the more liberal university communities are Bozeman (near Yellowstone) and Missoula...... if you are more into the rugged outdoor life, there are numeruos enclaves where outdoor life is much more supreme and untouched

Hep Communes would do quite well here, but I think you would want to remain quiet and not get the surrounding communities real excited because they get the wrong ideas....

one thing to always remember is, crowded areas bring the crime in and at least here, you never have to worry about losing your Keys because they are always in the Ignition.....

2. trippinwestoutahere

trippinwestoutahere Member

I'm from Montana born and raised wont live there now no way mountains in OR and CA are way better MT is closing the forest all the time wtf would you put a gate across a paved road damage already done I'd say

3. trippinwestoutahere

trippinwestoutahere Member

but you are right about your keys the only ppl you have to worry about is your friends and neighbors I know for a fact when I was cleaned out 4 times whoever did it knew my dog

4. gressny42

gressny42 Guest

Finally someone else from Montana! I live in Billings. What about you?

5. oshinn

oshinn Member

i am back and forth from montana as i have family in kalispell :)

6. wa bluska wica

wa bluska wica Pedestrian

Glendive. West Dakota. We don't even have a state, let alone a sub-forum.

7. oshinn

oshinn Member

i still want to know anyone who lives here!

8. spongbob4 life

spongbob4 life Member

I am a new student at University of Montana in Missoula. Its pretty nice here!

9. Rolling a Stone

Rolling a Stone Member

Its just like anywhere, if you get where its crowded you are going to find Zombies.

10. leelinda

leelinda Members

We have been in Kalispell since May 25 and we are looking for like minded cool folks to chill with! We love it here and will likely stay for a bit...lets be friends!