Molly

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by eman resu, Jun 16, 2006.

1. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

IM posting this because alot of people seem to think molly is pure mdma or mda which it is not, its actualy a relatively new drug which is 1-(3-Trifluoromethylphenyl) piperazine (TFMPP). It is designed to be like a more hallucinogenic form of ecstacy thats why its so popular among heads.

2. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

3. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

umm.... isn't molly just slang for mdma like acid is for lsd-25?

4. jbones23

jbones23 Member

Molly is short for 'molecule'. Hence pure MDMA, which is a molecule.

5. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

eman what are you taling about?

6. GTA83

GTA83 Member

that is definatly the first time i have heard of that

7. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

lol molly is mdma crystals. been slang for pure m for a long time.

8. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

shit i guess i wouldent really know i barley ever do the shit i always thought it was pure e until i met some older guy at a fest who was trying to convince me otherwise so i researched it and the only thing i can find about molly on like 5 different sites is that its that chemical up at the top of the screen sum number of inches away and i didnt see one thing about it being mdma im not saying your wrong like i said i dont no shit about e becuase i never do it the shit sucks its like a small dose of L combined with a shitload of speeed

9. Cawwy

Cawwy Member

I hear shrooms are really the mushrooms that come on pizza, I don't know where you're all ordering it from if it's making walls breath and shit! Crazy kids

10. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

damn kids with their ipods and shrooms getting all technical

11. Stiney

Stiney Member

Molly is just a slang term, and as with all slang terms it means different things to different people in different places. For instance jbones and trippedilia know it to mean MDMA, the bloke you talked to knew it to mean TFMPP and where I am from it is slang for mescaline. You shouldn't really try to judge what a substance is just by the slang term someone calls it by.

12. 2cesarewild

13. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

http://www.ner.cap.gov/ddr/molly.htm
    also as a secondary rescource on erowid on the tmfpp vault it sais {narcknowlege.com "Molly"} althought this site no longer exsits
    Also on MDMA.net it refers to tfmpp as "Molly http://mdma.net/tfmpp/tfmpp-bzp.html
    Also bzp.hscv.kom.pl refers to tmfpp as "Molly"
    Also cabhealth.org refers to tmfpp as "Molly"
    Also www.pauldingcountygeorgia.com/thepcoc.org-asp/nodrugs/2004 September.doc refers to tfmpp as "Molly"
    also www.pure-health-beauty.com/haveyoursay.html refers to it as "Molly"
    also www.vea.com.au
    {also http://www.uistudenthealth.com/question/default.asp?asgid=3&agid=1&id=174 READ THIS ONE} Theres also plenty of shit that refers to it as mdma crystaL i DOnt really no although most people i have bought it from say its pure mdma although some have said all they no is its molly

14. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

anyways i hope you can see why i made the post in the first place although it may not be correct from now on im just going to say molly is molly

15. jbones23

jbones23 Member

Well, when I took the "Molly" I definitly had hallucinations (like that website said) and the cap looked exactly like the ones in the picture. It was very intense the whole way. I'd say the high was about 5 hours maybe.

16. 2cesarewild

You trust a bunch of government websites/papers? Some shady fuck had that shit in caps and was selling at as 'molly' so when it was seized the cops were like this is molly. And did a lab analysis. That is my hypothesis. The government would call STP 'acid' too.

17. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

yea thats what i was thinking ANd all the other websites prObably got there info from the fucking government site, although in those links there is an incident similar to the one in d-town almost all the way across the country. My guess is tfmpp is used in the same way to mock mdma as rc's are to mock L, Anyways who would like to ride in that jet or whatever the fuck it is as much as me?

18. 2cesarewild

holy shit. i would.

19. GTA83

GTA83 Member

HAHA perfect way to end the thread