Molly Meassure Get Your Correct Mdma Dosage

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by unfocusedanakin, Oct 19, 2015.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

1 person likes this.
  2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Good resource, definitely on the conservative side of dosing for me though.

3. Desos

Desos Senior Member

space your usage three months apart? really? aw man

4. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Interesting. I would normally take a bit more but that's half because rounding up is easier.

5. Rocky tattoo

Rocky tattoo Members

I got a question I got Molly rock forms. Or at all. I've had X and many other drugs. Never Had them in this form. Not sure how much I should take. They are pretty decent rocks. But I had like a 3/4 of one yesterday and was left like nothing. So any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Moon rocks are in theory purer then the average street powder sold as "Molly" because the dealer is not able to cut the product himself. If you have a good dealer this will not happen but the cocaine mentality of cuts seems to be getting more common. So a 100-200 mg of a moon rock should be plenty unless you have a high tolerance. But it's also possible for the chemist who made the MDMA to place cuts into the moon rock. MDMA does not form into large chunks like that naturly. To do that requires an extra step. It's done because it implies purity. But the MDMA market is very competitive now. It's not smart business to have anything less then the best.