Molly amount and profit

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Tripodmasta, May 22, 2018.

1. Tripodmasta

Tripodmasta Members

If I was going to sell Molly(which I'm not)how much should I get for 250$ and can I still make a profit,in around the austin area........or just the average prices and weight

Last edited: May 22, 2018
  2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Really depends on how good your connection is.

$250 might buy like 2 and 1/2 grams or it could get you a whole oz or more. It's not very expensive to produce in bulk so if you knew the right people they will make money if you pay a few dollars a gram. But it's also something people might pay $20 or $30 a pill for in a club or festival when if they are asking then they want to party now and have no hook. 20 is WAY too much but dealers do get it sometimes. Overall prices have really been brought down because of the deep web flooding the market.

Fair price for a gram to the end customer is probably around $50-100 in most American cities depending on how greedy you want to be.

By the way I doubt you would ask such a question if you were not a little bit curious.

3. Karmah

Karmah Members

All about who or what you know bro . You can get high quality mdma for under 10/g
    Or you can get the shit for 70/g
    All about your knowledge ;)

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

probably not, I'd say somebody pissed it out about 2 years ago.