Mohawk

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by DarkLunacy, May 11, 2004.

1. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Yeah I'm getting my hawk back this summer... My old one was gold on bottom black on top. This time I'm thinking electric green all the way. Thoughts anyone? Color suggestions?

2. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

No comment.

3. psyche

psyche fun for the whole family

flourescent purple. that is the COOLEST hair colour ever. ya gotta bleach the shit out of it to get the right neon hue, but that'll help it stand up better anyway. post pictures when you're done!!

4. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

yeah if ya bleach it out the hair will stand up reeeel good. =)
    anywhoo i am a big fan of purple too maybe purple with blue or pink tips =)

5. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Hmmm... A dude with a purple hawk... That may be a first :D My hair is already bleached to hell... I had it all planned out. When it gets a bit longer than it is now I'm bleaching it again making it go from damn near white to bright yellow to bleached-goldish. Then I'm waiting a bit longer and dying it... Phade like :D

6. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i saw the prettiest mohawk ever. it was deep blue at the bottom, faded to red, then orange, then yellow then white at the tips. it looked like a gorgeous flame. i've always adored mohawks!! please post a pic.

7. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

you just did

8. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Come on guys please dont distract the topic.... I thinnk I want just one color though.... I'll definatlly post pics

9. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

I'm in the process of growing out my mohawk and evening everything out; I can't stand the thing anymore.

10. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

Yay mohawks!

It doesn't really matter what color you dye it, as long as it's intense and well kept.

11. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i dont like mohawks. i think they are lame and trendy.

but hey, before i get flamed;) that's just my opionin, i have a right to say it.

12. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

indeed you do have a right and I can understand where your coming from. Seems after the blink dude did it all the kids wanted one. Their a little to common at punk shows I'll admit but I had one for a long time till school made me cut mine off... then I was sad. I cried... Well not really... but almost... well not really again but I was mad as hell! I noticed what a lot of cheaters are doing is just pushing all their hair up like one "I got a mohawk" "Shut up asshole!"

13. Cirrhosis

Cirrhosis Banned

[​IMG]

14. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Uh... I think some people do... And if you dont care, why would you take the effort to make a post?

15. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

lol I used to love a guy in a mohawk...

In highschool I won a bet by coming to school with a mohawk... shaved the sides and everything. Let me tell ya, for a while I was just the ugliest girl in my whole school... but I did get $200 and a carton of cigs out of it...