Moe.

Discussion in 'Music' started by magnificentnuggets, Jan 19, 2005.

1. magnificentnuggets

magnificentnuggets Member

Has anyone hit any of the new shows from their new tour? Just wondering what the setlist was gonna be like...Anyone gonna see them in Ann Arbor, Michigan 2/18?

2. NukeMoose

NukeMoose Member

Last (and only) moe. show I've seen was Halloween. It was great and I'd love to go see some more. How many shows have you been to?

3. magnificentnuggets

i'v seen moe. a few times i think maybe 9. yea moe. puts on a great show it's amazing. i really one go to moedown this year that would be sweet

4. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

I will be goin in march at the tabernacle in Atlanta. should be awesome

5. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

I believe my friends from the band groovatron will be doing a post show on feb 19 in chicago...so i will be going to see moe and then stoppin by the groovatron show !! YAY i'm pretty excited...:) I also can't wait for summercamp this year!

6. magnificentnuggets

i cant wait to see them, i really wanna know what their gonna open with "don't fuck with flo" would be awesome, so would "opium", or "tambourine", but i'll take anything. if i can find someone to go with i might hit up the show in chi town too

7. YEM28

YEM28 Member

Im going to the two palladium shows in february, hopefully theyll play two awesome shows

8. smilin4peace

smilin4peace Member

MOE?! hhah.. If your sure to see moe... Don't be caught on Molly or Cid becasue they can sure turn around moe to the devill

9. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I've seen moe. a shitload of times. It just keeps getting better. I've never seen a show that wasn't good.

I was at the Halloween show too. The western theme rocked!
    THe last time I saw them was for New Years in Vegas. They played some awesome sets. The second night was better then the first I think. They started with "she sends me" into "stranger than fiction" back into "she sends me" and they ended that set with "rebubula".

that's my favorite song!

I might be seeing them in Atlanta, but I don't know. I want to keep working and save money to see them this summer instead. I did their spring tour last year.

moe.down is the best festival. I can't wait for it!! It's too bad it's at the END of the summer. At least Summer Camp is memorial day weekend.

Has any info been released about that yet?

10. magnificentnuggets

I have'nt heard much about summer camp either, but I know I can't wait for it. Does any think they'll end up doing Bonnaroo this year?

11. dedhead95

dedhead95 The Wizard of Rhythm

I'm from clarkston mi. My friend says he's taking me to a show, but I don't know when or where.

12. magnificentnuggets

The soonest shows I know about are moe. 2/18 and then Keller Williams on 2/23 at the same place as moe. ann arbor michigan theater. ekoostik hookah plays a bit in michigan. chad fisher, grasshoppah, smokestack play alot in michigan