modafinil?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Inquiring-Mind, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Inquiring-Mind

Inquiring-Mind Senior Member

Have you tried it?

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

yea I tripped dome son.

3. astroneurologist

astroneurologist Member

Tried Adrafinal a while back, which is almost the same thing. It helped me focus for a 3 hr pharmacognosy class that met everyday.

4. Inquiring-Mind

Inquiring-Mind Senior Member

I have being doing some research on it and it looks like a safe drug to try, but very expensive. The negative side effects do not look so bad compared to Adderall.

By the way, did you guys get it with or without a prescription, and what did you get it for?

Myself, I am interested in the effects of increased awakeness and alertness of this drug.

5. astroneurologist

astroneurologist Member

Should work for that. It won't wake you up the same way amphetamines do, but it does help. The negative effects were minimal-- just a slight increase in muscular tension. I got mine from an on-line (european) company, no Rx needed for Adrafinal, i don't know the status of modafinal. I do remember that adrafinal was much cheaper than modafinal but there was some warning about liver toxicity. Makes me wonder how it compares to Cylert.