MMF Threesome

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by LisAnd, Sep 3, 2013.

1. LisAnd

LisAnd Member

My wife and I invited a 'special' friend over on Saturday night as we had a kid free night.
    We had such a hot time.
    If you want to chat about it let me know.

2. nympho man

nympho man Member

My wife and also have a friend of ours over when we can get a sitter for the kids. We have a awesome time with our mmf arrangement. Him and I are both straight so my wife gets all the attention. I like to hear that we are not the only ones that enjoy this !

3. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

I've done this before but can't help waking up the next day feeling like a used up old fuck doll. It's fun at the time but I literally have woken up thinking....what did I do and why does my soul feel like a char-broiled graveyard?!

4. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

When I tried it, I didn't know how to give pleasure and get pleasure simultaneously. I've stuck to one-at-a-time since then.

5. nympho man

nympho man Member

Me and my wife has done this on several occasions. There has been no regrets from any of the parties involved. I usually wake up wanting to do it again. My wife loves getting pleasured by two guys at once. It's a win,win situation.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  6. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Brilliant, LisAnd! Make sure you repeat the experience!

7. Fun_couple

Fun_couple Guest

we have done it a few times. Always a blast. Congrats.

8. BiDude469

BiDude469 Guest

MMF is a long standing fanatasy of mine: to be 69ing a beautiful woman, with me underneath, as she is getting it doggie style :devil:

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  9. hornyjohn

hornyjohn Member

I wish my wife would be into this. I get jealous, but still enjoy hearing about other couples have so much fun with other people.

10. silk896

silk896 Member

I've had one MMF and two FFF.

Give me two other women anytime.

Guys seem to have difficulty with touching each other - women don't.

11. kinkym

kinkym Guest

I have to say that this is my ultimate fantasy, so am pretty jealous! lol!

12. rick181au

rick181au Guest

Absolutely the best position ever to watch another cock pounding in and out of your wife, and after he empties his balls in her she sits up on your face and gives you the lot, best cocktail of love juices I have ever had.
    :love:

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  13. Me and my guy have been talking about this a lot lately and I really want to do it but don't know who with, don't want a stranger but none of our friends are very kinky

14. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

It depends on the guys and on the kind of touching.

My wife and I were in an MFM threesome with a close friend for about six straight months once, many years ago. I did the math in my head recently and concluded the my friend and my wife fucked about every other week. With only one exception, I was present, and usually participated, but it was always him or me (or both of us) with her, and never each other. (Both of us guys are straight, or "mostly" straight.) Every once in a while, my friend and I would kiss, or play with each others cock and/or balls, but that was it. My wife knows that I'm straight, but she always dug how comfortable us two guys were with each others bodies. Mostly, however, I was in it just to watch him fuck her over and over.

Fun times back then! I sure miss them.

15. Marzul

Marzul Guest

Awesome. Wife has a fantasy for mfm. Have encouraged her but she is too scared or shy to try.

16. majjaa1982

majjaa1982 Guest

my hsb are swingers and we try mmf couple times it is great combination

17. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

They don't need to be kinky, just willing and comfortable with the idea. He may not be comfortable with it at first, but you have to convince him that it'll be OK and fun!

You and your SO need to pick out a close friend you can both agree on who is 1) straight or bi, 2) attractive to you, 3) reasonably open-minded, and 4) about your age (not necessary, but it helps.) It'd be best if your SO broaches the subject to him at first, with you not present.

First, have him (your SO) determine whether or not your friend finds you attractive (physical/sexually). How he does that is up to you, but he should be reasonably tactful about it ("Hey! Would you like to fuck my GF?" is NOT the approach to use.) Once that's been established, have you SO mention that you and he are toying with the idea of a threesome, but want to make sure it's with someone you trust. Then mention that he (the friend) was one of the people that first occurred to you. That'll provide two angles of leverage. He'll realize that both your and your SO are seriously considering letting him have sex with you, and the two of you are doing it because you TRUST him. Those are two pretty solid motivators. Assuming that he doesn't balk at the idea at that point, the rest is just details.

I put the burden mostly on your SO at first because it works better if a guy is approached by another guy. If YOU bring up the idea to your friend the first time, it may look (to your friend) that you're planning to cheat on your SO (obviously a bad idea.) Likewise, if you and your SO both pitch the idea to your friend together, it may produce too much pressure and scare him off. In the method I describe, you finally get to discuss it with your friend for the first time after your SO has convinced your friend that he (your SO) really IS OK with him (your friend) fucking you. That's about the point where your friend is going to want to make sure that YOU are really cool with all this as well. That may involve just you and the friend talking it over by yourselves or (more likely) all three of you discussing it. If that get together involves alcohol, your first threesome may occur right then and there! (When I was setting up our threesome, our friend came over to our place and all three of us got thoroughly plowed. We pretty much ironed out all the little questions and concerns that everyone had. The only reason that my friend and my wife didn't fuck for the first time that night was because the three of us were so drunk that nobody could get it up!)

I used this approach back in '85, when I arranged the threesome with a male friend that my wife and I trusted. (Actually, I didn't tell him that we wanted to try a threesome per se, I told him that my wife had never had sex with anyone by me, which was true, that I wanted her to have the opportunity, and that he was the only one I really trusted to pair her up with.) It took me a little over two months of salesmanship between the time that I first talked to him about it and the day that he fucked my wife for the first time. The wait was worth it!