Mixing mushroom types.

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Wintera, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Wintera

Wintera Members

Hey friends, I came across something called "chocolate mushrooms". It's four varieties of mushrooms "B +", "Z" "Golden", "Mexican". That they are ground together and put into chocolate, and he claims that in each chocolate there is a gram and a half of total mushrooms.

Is it recommended to mix four varieties of mushrooms? What can be the results?

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I've never heard of "Z" but the other 3 are all Psilocybin Mushrooms, so effectively it would be the same as taking more of any particular strain.

There might be some variance in potency and the amount of psilocybin/psilocin between strains but preparation should be the same as if it was one mushroom strain.

Assuming "Z" is also a strain of Psilocybin, they all metabolize and activate the same brain receptor sites. Magic Mushroom trips in general can elicit a wide range of experiences, I would prepare with that in mind rather than be concerned about getting a qualitatively different experience due to the different strains.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I would not trust chocolate from a dealer you don't know well. It's very easy to under or over dose. No harm in mixing strains though.

Orison likes this.
  4. Oldtimedreamer

Oldtimedreamer Members

Anyone have any dealings with the “psychedelic lounge”