Mix Dating

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by illumincoalitional, May 10, 2007.

1. illumincoalitional

illumincoalitional Member

Call me some sort of heretic but many of you deep down know this is true. At my work when I see a white chick going with a black dude I think of that girl as ignorant, or naive, because once it's been known that you've been with a black guy, no decent self respecting White/Asian man is ever going to go out with you.

Their is a reason why they slogan "Once you've gone black, you can't never go back."

Don't shoot the messanger

Food for thought

2. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

Um, when I see a white chick with a black dude I think "Right on."
    WHY does race have to be such an issue in dating and marriage?

3. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

love should be colorblind...

4. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

most thoroughly agreed
    its jsut skin colour, just ancestry, it doesnt determine who the person fully is, doesnt determine their personaity nor their capacity to love and respect their partner. youre a damn fool if you think otherwise

5. neponiatka

neponiatka Senior Member

racism.....:(
    how mean

6. Suncatch22

Suncatch22 Member

Well gee, Illumin. You must have a real George Bushian, Adolf Hitlerian sense of a decent self-respecting white or asian man. Good job for being a pain in everyone's ass.

And Cowboy, regardless of the disagreements I might have with your professed opinions in other posts ... right on with the comment about real love. :)

7. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

how silly.

8. illumincoalitional

illumincoalitional Member

You take a place like mine, spite the 100 crack houses

Every chick I find going with the opposite race is in a sports up car, listening to some rap music at some remote 711, waiting before they get their drug pick up.

Through my experience, the majority smooth talks these girls

Hey sweet heart, your the most beautifies girl I've ever seen

Naive girls fall head over heels with these guy's (because it's the cool thing to do)

Soon after he gets her on drugs

Soon after that he pimps her ass

She has a black kid & becomes another statistic of battered women or fatherless children.

I use to drive taxi, I saw it all the time, & yet I see it still, now my area of residence has a large number of native Americans living in it, so most probably these chicks are native American, but still, it's sad. I mean kiddo to you if you find a race couple actually happy & decent in this country.

I'm not so certain it's a race issue here, but more of a moral ethnicity of disgust. Of course race would have to play a big part since the majority of things are on a continual race to race bias.