Missouri Regional 07

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by tikoo, Apr 2, 2007.

1. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

consensus of spring council : gathering may29 - june12 definitely near a cool river , absolutely in the dreamy forest , and shall be sited with a good mind toward its relation to the 07 national . scouting council is may 11 .

2. ill be there

3. purple-moss

purple-moss Member

dam...you lucky shit head

4. dam right! ive been shacked up in one place for like 5 months now, its about time to hit the road

5. merlinclark

merlinclark Member

looking forward to a missouri regional. heard beautiful things over the years. dont think ive gathered there since the nationals tho. i love you all..........see you in daydreams...

6. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

here's a regional contact . 417 938 4606 , Thayer MO .

7. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

here's a regional contact . 417 938 4606 , Thayer MO . Applegate Community in so Missouri outside of Thayer will be open as a holding camp for the Missouri Regonal and possibly the National and as well the Ozark Gathering of the Tribes . ... Peace everyone........ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/applegaterainbowfamily/

8. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

we walked into the 96 missouri national site yesterday . at the 'front gate' lay an old trash can with a toilet seat attached , a few bullet holes in it . seemed it could likely be a hippie sort of artifact .

9. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

spring showers and the clock downtown eureka springs , arkansas is stuck on 4:20 .

10. makno

makno Senior Member

i realy wanna go . and i wanna bring some folks from here for their first real family event.....happy trails to all.....

11. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

keeping on and om
    this trail of the heart

12. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

welcomehere.org has directions
    to the missouri regional 2007
    GATHERING !!! now