missing something

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Cheezewhizz, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Cheezewhizz

Cheezewhizz Member

I dont know what it is but i'm really confused on the relationship thing right now. i dont want one but i also want to be with someone who is awsome. i want to spend time with someone i can love and care about but dont want to be hurt or used for any reason. i feel that has happened way to much. so what do i do become a man who sleeps with anyone or wait for that specail person again and wait for them to hurt me again. well someone throw me a bone.

josh

2. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

First of all, you're gonna have to let those walls down and forget about the past. I'm having a hard time with that myself, so I really should practice what I preach here. It's hard just to put your heart out there like that and have someone crush it. You know what..it comes when you least expect it. I know I'm lonely right now, but can't find anyone worth my time. Life is beautiful and wonderful, but having someone to share that with makes it so much better. I'd rather be alone than be wasting my time on a relationship that's not going anywhere. It'll come to you, just be patient, my friend. :)