Missfontella... im not unblocking you and this is why

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Jan 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. you keep talking about me. you kept stirring up shit and that is fine.

the only other person that i have on ignore is someone that i like..but, well, tha'ts a different story...

from now on, i wanna hear all you have to say. :)

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Who freaking cares? Why make it everyone's business when it's not?

3. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

4. well, i am so sorry. but i'ts hilarious that anyone else can say whatever before someone jumps in.

yeah, in upset. this was a peace-offereing for me...chaos already was banned, we've all been warned, i was trying to make an offering-if you dont care, dont post

5. closed sorry for the drama, i am trying to work it out thru pm's.

6. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

here is the truth

You started it ....over and over again in thread after thread so now that YOU are ready for it to be over, I should comply? I really don't care but I'm gonna be me and you ......ahh, hell I don't know what you are doing.

Take this:

"i was trying to make an offering-if you dont care, dont post"

its full of attitude and assumption. You are here getting pissy because I haven't posted yet and I'm in my kitchen (nowhere near my comp) trying to find relish. Its that shit that pisses me off. I chilled and let you hit me first over and over again, figuring you would tire yourself out or remember the cease-fire we had already agreed on (twice!) but you spend one day with me on ignore and I'm supposed to do what?

I don't like you, never will. I believe that once someone has shown their true colors, that's that. And what really pisses me off is that AAALLLLLLL this shit started behind some guy I've never met? Cause you were cool with me until him

That being said. The forums should be big enuff for the both of us so I'll agree not to call you out and you agree the same.

"I don't fuck with you if you don't fuck with me" is the best we can have at this point

7. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

damn must be over some rich dude.

8. missF- we just PM'd. i would really rather talk there. i have no feelings for adam but i felt your negative vibe to me before then. listen, ... i wanna drop it.. but i wanna do better then not talk to each other.. i wanna learn to get along.

we dont ever have to be friends- but maybe a little understanding and im telling you.. its not about adam.... adam LOVED plently of other girls and i still talked to him AND those girls every day.

it's just the forum bullshit.

this used to be a positive place for me.. i want it back.

9. Mui

Mui Senior Member

jesus christ... if you have something to say to someone in the forums, PM them... n o one wanTs to h ear this bullshit.

10. oh and missF

read this

i wasnt cool with you before then

i just never SAID anything until adam got involved

it was nothing strong but for me it started way before adam came into the pic.l

11. actually, the forums are boring. you all wanna hear it. :)

12. Mui

Mui Senior Member

i would rahter read some other boring thing... i didnt even read this post.. :p

13. lemon714

lemon714 Member

i'll read this shit... it takes me back to 7th grade.... and to think i was just starting to feel a little old.... this is great.... then what did he say she said?

14. WayfaringStranger

can you please type his name for us one more time?

15. It's not about adam- dont l dont like him or hate him-whether you like it or not, that is not your shit.

BUT to say to i started it over and over again...well, i never was rude to you or anyone else here first...i beg you to find one example.
    try hard.

its impossible.

now, the rest- take it up in pm's. the mods. do not need this, nor the members. do i have no blame? of couse i do but a positive soultion is just around the coron...

instread of a war, let's work for peace. im not saying everyong shoud like me.. but it should be said in pm's and ill do the same as well as it is kept

16. lemon714

lemon714 Member

but i was enjoying this...... what about what i want?

17. missfontella

I thought we had agreed to keep the shit in pm's

I come back and its this......again

fuck it.........I don't have anything to say

18. WayfaringStranger

thank you

19. um, you wrote something since our pm's.. tis what i really want.

20. missfontella

what!!!!!

I posted once! and that was while you were pming me. I told you.....

you know what......don't bother......

like I said.... I won't say anything to you and just please leave me alone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.