MINOR problem..

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by kil0, Feb 13, 2009.

1. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

okay, Im underemphasizing the "minor" part, because I know how serious opiate addiction can be. I've never been addicted to anything, well, besides weed if that counts, but lately I kinda been overdoing it.

I did way too much oxy on monday, and last night, I did a little, maybe 80mg compared to like 150 on monday, and those 80mg made me feel better than the 150mg. The 150 was just too much..

Im goin through a lil dilemma... although its not as bad as it sounds. All of a sudden, I got the urge to use again. Tonight. Last night was magical, and I enjoyed that low/moderate dose a lot. Im getting the urge to do it again tonight because honestly, I got nothing else to do. I dont be going out that much, for Im scared to fuck up my probation, and staying at my cousins house (got kicked outta mine, whole nother story) watching movies is just sooooooo much funner on oxy.

and the problem is that maybe Im starting to get addicted, but the reason I call it a minor problem is that I have no way of obtaining more opiates once this batch is gone. Im gonna HAVE to stop cold turkey. So its really only a minor addiction problem because I already accepted that fact; Im eventually gonna run out and have no choice but to quit completely.

But damn.. do you think I should dose up tonight? Im gonna be bored watching a movie on my cousins couch. I could go to Coconut Grove and go clubbing but my intuition tells me its better to just law low and stay home for the next two months, cuz I might be getting off probation, than fuck up and go to prison for over a year.

So what should I do..?

2. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

too late.. I popped 5 10mg percs and snorted like 20mg of OC. Im also drinking beer, which I usually dont like or think its a good idea, but Im feeling great. I had no idea that alcohol axy?nddoing o oxy mixed rather well. Not better than pot and opiates, but it actually works, which has me surprised.

what do you guys think about mixing alc and

3. i never mix alc with pills.. its a bad combo all around

4. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

yeah dude depressnts + depressants equals breathing problems

plus the alcohol and ur liver added to the tylenol in percs not good

hope u dont get addicted bro im lucky enough to have never had w/ds but good luck to u man

5. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

dude i was is a similar situation as you the last few weeks cept with opana. i was doing it everyday. first week was great, second week was pretty fun too, by the third week i wasnt really having fun and my tolerance was going way up. i though hey, im gonna lay off for a week or so and let my tolerance go back down. next day, BAM withdrawls. i had never had bad WD from opiates seeing as the only other opiate i ever used consistently was hydrocodone. I would say my WD were MODERATE. not nearly as bad as some of the stories of heroin WD we've all heard, but it basicly felt like i had the flu. nausea(especially when eating) and body aching. also felt pretty depressed. twice i tried to stop and ended up going back within a day or 2. just having them sitting in my desk drawer was just too tempting :D. anyway this past sunday was the last time i did it. WD peaked at the second day clean. today im still feeling kindof slugish, but not sure if its still the WD or im actually getting sick. who knows. i still got one 20mg pill left but im saving it for a time when i will really need/enjoy it, say maybe after my next 16 hour acid trip lol.

anyway back to the original post. kilo if theres a chance that your gonna get tested by your PO. i would recomend you wait. trust me it isnt worth it even if your going through terrible WD it cant be worse then a year in the slammer. Another advantage of waiting is your tolerance will go down, and that 80 will go twice as far.

As for mixing it with alcohol, i dont do it, not anymore anyway. one of my friends died about a year and a half ago on this combo, and he was only on hydros. now i wouldnt recommend it but if your just drinking a couple beers you should be ok. you know your body just take it slow with the drinks.

6. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

As bad as it is, I have ALWAYS mixed alcohol with opiates. Since the first time I took opiates. I was, and still am a slightly severe alcoholic...so it's always natural for me to have a few beers with some opiates. As of late, since Oxycodone basically lasts maybe 30 minutes for me, I really just drink the beer a few hours after taking the Oxycodone to keep SOME type of buzz going.

It's the same as mixing any other depressant with an opiate, you have to watch how much you take, like when taking Xanax with an opiate.

7. BeanTwnJnky

BeanTwnJnky Member

I woulda let this slide if u said this like atleast a week after ur topic but dude u just took half a bar with a 50mg of some jamz.

NEwayz back on topic yeah a LIL BIT alcohol with some opies hasn't killed anyone. Well I dunno bout all that tylenol shet but with some good shet you'd be fine and it makes the high alot nicer just remember a lil bit goes a long way.

8. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

lay off for now dude. remember, like you said, its better once in a while.

9. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

you guys are right. Thats it, Im not touching opiates until atleast March. Them shits are starting to get a grip on me, but like I said, its not that serious because I already know, or in other words, Im already prepared for the fact that Im gonna run out and be screwed for God knows how long.

10. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

you know about your signature kil0? thats what you need to do if ya na, mean?

11. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

what? smoke an L and drink a brew like D00M?

12. Damn Kilo, I hope you are being careful.

I'm glad that you see things changing with the op cravings, I hope you do what need to be done.
    Peace

13. CoLdFuSioN167

CoLdFuSioN167 Member

I think that I am starting to have the same problem. I used to be fine with doing it every now and then. Now its starting to get to the point where I have urges to do it everyday. Not that I am addicted right now. Its just that I love the feeling. When I'm not on anything I always think of how great the feeling is. Then I start wanting it.

14. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

I love oxy & alcohol... Not getting wasted or anything, becasue then you fucking vomit alot. But get a nice buzz while after snorting some percs is great.

15. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

EXACTLY MY MYTHOUGHTS LOL

but im on 3 bars so its alll goooooood kin the hood ya dihgg

16. OXYmoron

OXYmoron Member

Snorting percs??? Thats a lot of shit to put up your nose for only 5 mg of oxy.

17. china_white

china_white Banned

man kilo, Ive always seen you as the perfect example of how to stay in moderation,
    im sure you'll be fine but im still sending you some mad karma

18. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

nah man I been good as of now, I been clean for almost 2 weeks and plan on being clean for 2 more. Dont got that much pills left, so I gotta make that shit last. I been sober for a minute, havent even been drinking like I normally do, which is like every thursday, friday, and saturday. Last weekend I only drank on sunday, during the NBA allstar game, and only had 3 beers. So I been doing good, stayin clean, you know, doin the school shit.

and Im not even thinking about oxy right now, Im thinking about Feb 28, and how Im gonna get a half-o of chronz and go to the Bob Marley Festival in Bayside Miami. I love this fest, its the only time in Miami that people can smoke weed in front of cops and not get arrested lol.

19. Eagles06

Eagles06 Member

I think you just contradicted(sp?) yourself. You are describing the exact beggining stages of your addiction my friend. IMO

20. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

just eat a lot of acid special K! :p