minimum sentence

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by The_Javican, Jun 14, 2006.

1. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

What is the manditory charge for marijuanna possession over an ounce in Canada? If anybody knows, could they tell me?

2. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

erm im really not sure, but i know that if its in seperate bags u also get possesion and dealing or something, but i know in canada its really tight so probably like really long probation, dunno if u hav those in can but here in uk we have asbos and tags and shit, oh and if IT IS in many baggies u can get like 5 years prison time- but i really am not sure tho

3. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

well first and foremost it depends on your age - now if your question is for personal reference then you won't get as fucked over as someone 18+ but they can inform your parents and make life a living hell.

4. sibannac

sibannac Member

I've known a few canadian pot heads who have been busted for possession, they both got a slap on the wrist and were told to stay out of trouble. I believe canada is pretty lenient (sp?) when it comes to pot. But I'm sure you get you're fair share of assholes in the police force who love nothing more than busting a teenage pot head.