Mindless Rant

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by rhasta.penguin, Jan 27, 2005.

1. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

I've been thinking latley...about my life, my ideals, just about this and that, that and how, how and why...im such a odd person. At least in my own opinion about myself.

I have decided that i might be manic depressive. I cant explain it...some days will be going well, or infact wonderful, and then after over nothing, i feel completley sad...it could be a factor of many things. Could be my lonliness, my apathy toward doing school work and knowing that i might fail, or that i could try the best i can, and the best i cant isnt good enough...but i think its mainly my lonliness.

I have also decided that the best album of all time to me is "the moon and antartica" by modest mouse. After listening to this album for over two years, its still just an amazing album. Im not very good at explaing why...i can just never get tired listening to it. Modest Mouse should of became popular over that album...not "good news...", the moon and antartica is such an epic masterpiece.

I want to live a life with out the need for money or many material goods. All i want to do in life is travel the world playing music and finding someone that i can spend the rest of my life with. Love and Music, thats all i truely want to do in my life. Living my whole life with the same old job with the same old routine like school would kill me inside.

My heads a blank...

2. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

pauly pauly pauly wog... i'll love you even if you are manic depressive :) i will love you unconditionally.

modest mouse is a very very very nice mouse.

3. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

So what's the problem? Wait til you're 18, grab your guitar, hit the road.

Go to fests, go to gatherrings,

It's not like you have to sign a contract or anything. If you don't like it (bet you will though) you can do something else.

4. I beg to differ the best album of all time is with out a doubt "Together Were Heavy" by the Polyphonic Spree. Just clearing up any confuzition :p

5. MoonjavaSeed

pauly wog you can crash at my house :)

6. rhasta.penguin

thank you meg, you will always have a space in my heart...(even though how corny that sounds...but ya...):D

ya, thats true. I really do want to do that, but im just kind of down that i cant do it now...I would of dropped out of school and went on the road way before, but im a semester away from graduating, so i might as well finish hell while im stranded there...also i dont have a license and i have no idea how to drive a car.

BUT, i know either after high school or college, im hitting the road going to festival and concerts living life to the fullest. :)

7. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

See? You already got a place to stay along the way.

"I've been thinking lately"

There's your problem.^^ Stop thinking, start dreaming.

8. Wait what about me I promise I'll make Huevos for breakfast!!!;)

9. MoonjavaSeed

HUEVOS!!!!!!! OF COURSE YOU CAN COME! :D :D i'll pick out the onions and peppers. :) you will have to make my dear pauly wog some too tho.

10. prism

prism :o

huevos.....much better than paella.

11. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Well, why not take advantage of the time you've got til you can leave?

Save up a little$$.
    Start talking to people in here who are alredy doing it; Raven23, crystaleyes, etc.
    Put together a bunch of songs you can play on the street.

It's really not that hard, if you don't mind roughing it I mean.

Helps if you're prepared.

There's ALOT of kids living the life these days so you'll have all the company you want.

Shit it's winter anyway, we're all kind of in the same boat.

12. Of coruse I'll make Pauly Wog some. Mhuhahahahaha Its all coming to plan!:X
    oops I mean Its gonna be great lol:H

13. rhasta.penguin

hehehe, thats very true. Maybe its just my family and friends that are keeping me down...now i got planning to do.

14. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Its only after you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything.
    -Tyler Durden

15. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

"The begining of freedom is learning not to care what other people think of you"--Jimi Hendrix

16. FreeBird1969

FreeBird1969 Fleas on their paws.

My brother said that after his girlfriend broke up with him...:D

So true, so true. Keep your chin up, rhasta. You'll get out of this rut, dahlin.