mind power

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Greengirl, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

i am sure that by simply thinking of something we can actually make it happen or make it change. if you put all your thoughts in it, if you expose it to your "mind radiation" it will change, maybe not dramatically but it will. i`m not talking about anything special, it can be anything, everything.
    such power must be unleashed ! so..if there is even a little truth in that,what will you do, what will you change and how are you going to change it

2. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

HMm I've tried magic and it worked- for me.Seriously.
    People think of magic being like Gandalf in Lord of the Rings .But , as far as I've seen , its more subtle than lightening and stuff ...!LOL

Magic on *other* people.Now thats interesting.
    I'm not sure if my *magic* powers are strong enough yet.: (

PS I look at things ultra scientifically, and there IS evidence for it IMO...

3. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

well i`m not talking about magic, but about the unexplored capacity of our brains and it miraculous abilities :cool:

4. lode

lode Banned

You're both nuts.

5. IamnotaMan

I hope u like frogs..:p

Greengirl , "magic" has scientific counterparts
    - hypnosis , NLP , affirmations and intentions etc.
    Earth magnetics.Oriental arts.

So yeah , if u focus on things , yes they can happen.
    I find it in martial arts , when I'm breaking wood and stuff..

6. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

You are breaking wood and stuff ?:eek: that sounds powerful and it reminds me one episode of "Time warp" . u should make a video of yourself breaking shits and post it here:D

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

so it's like mind control over your own mind, as opposed to mind control over someone elses mind?

8. Waking Life

Waking Life Cool looking idiot

you're not entirely off. long standing tradition in the scientific community to distinguish between qualities of an object. some of them are of the object and can't be changed by us, but some of them are us and there is no telling how much control we might have over the idea of them. colour for example seems to be completely mind dependant and not an objective property of the thing that looks 'red'.

without a doubt there are qualities which are caused by things which we have full control over, even if we haven't unlocked all the secrets of the brain.

9. IamnotaMan

LOl.I dunno , one day if I have time spare , maybe.
    I was meaning to start training to do it with bricks ,but thats a New Years resolution I haven't started yet

Yes.To me its a crude example of a type of "radiant mind energy".
    But at the more advanced levels , people can do things like touching someone's hand lightly , and that person's heart will start feeling really weird.Or even more overt "mind control".

What I mean is that while we in the West are cynical of "mind power" , its sometimes just another skill to be learned , in other cultures.

10. IamnotaMan

Some say like Quantum Theory and parallel universes.
    The Shroediger's Cat theory etc.
    I think Dave Techie could explain...LOL

11. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

well now that`s kind of scary. You have no idea who the killer might be and what he might do to you without anybody understand its him...even you :eek:

12. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

this makes a great scenario for a bestseller thriller book :D
    the one who can never be caught or fought...so spooky:eek:

13. IamnotaMan

Thats true.The ancient assassin's art of Dim Mak , etc
    A death touch which left no marks on the victim:eek:
    And they might look fine , then drop dead the next day.

Star Wars talking of "the Force" was actually based on a Japanese film , which talked about ki ( chi or "the universal life force")
    Fung Shui , yoga , kung fu etc are all the same thing...
    I think its amazing.

14. IamnotaMan

But with those powers , the chances are you'd get consumed by your own "hubris" - like the "dark side of the force".
    Just like Pagans say , what you sow , you reap back 3 times....

So the assassin might meet a sticky end...:eek:

15. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

that "Dim Mac" assassin art got me very interested . I really hope there are books of it on the Bulgarian market. I had to order Ann Rice`s "Vampire chronicles" from e bay coz there was not a single copy of any of the books in Bulgarian. Fucking shameful :mad:

and about the consuming thing i think that the bad character is consumed always in the end so if you start developing those kind of powers you must become righteous, moralistic person with self control and to have a good karma. there is always a good and a bad character so if the one dies we always have another :cheers2:

16. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

I absolutely believe in the power of thought.

Magic is not necessarily anything but putting yourself in line with the universe and willing what you want. Least that has been my experience. Though I wish I had super powers and could fly. Eventually I will figure this dream out and will be able to;)

It is our collective dream, so perhaps collectively we can continue to create a new world of possibilities.

17. Kizen

Kizen Member

I absolutely believe in the potential of your cosmic brreath on my body
    and the power of the mind...
    Its just learning how to use the mind, instead of letting it use you.

18. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

Actually most time there isn't a mind body connection. the mind uses itself but is so disconnected from the body that its in mindfulness that we can integrate them again:)

I am with you. We have the power, be mindful, engage it and dissolve into the cosmic dance:)

19. IamnotaMan

Maybe I should write a Dim Mak novel.But probably not in Bulgarian LOL:D
    ( I'm still slowly trying to write sthg else thats *slightly* similar).

The training is sooooo intense.And they tend to get immersed in Taoist /similar philosophy.So they may become priests and healers - as killing is seen as wasteful of their arts.
    They exception would be a "Red Pole" - often a master who is a triad enforcer , and could be a cold blooded killer.

But yeah , they tend to be very aware of karma or its equivalents

20. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

that sounds so samurai :D

and now when u mentioned Taoists, i remember i bought a book few months ago about the white tigresses. Its a society of Chinese women and they believe that by right sexuality they will never grow old...or more likely said stay beautiful and young looking forever. there are many sexual tactics explained , but the most important thing is they think that the semen is the syrup to eternal beauty, so its actually all about oral love mainly. Its really interesting and most of the things they said didin`t sound like a total bullshit it even had strong logic in them. its crazy :eek::D