Mike And Ellen’s First Date

Discussion in 'Writers Forum' started by Dogluver, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Dogluver

Dogluver Banned

Mike And Ellen’s First Date

Mike and Ellen were on their first date. “What are you gonna get?” Ellen asked. “I’m gonna get the chicken Caesar salad” Mike answered. “How about you?” “I’m gonna get the lobster ravioli” Ellen said. “Sounds good” Mike said. The waitress took their order. “So what do you like to do for fun?” Ellen asked. “I like to ride my bike” Mike answered. “Cool” Ellen said. “Where do you like to ride your bike?” “I like to ride it around my neighborhood” Mike replied. “Cool” Ellen said. “How about you? What do you like to do for fun?” Mike asked. “I like to write stories” Ellen answered. “Cool” Mike said. “What kinds of stories?” “Sex stories” Ellen answered. “Cool” Mike said. “Tell me about one” “It’s about having sex for the first time” Ellen said. “Nice” Mike said. “Thanks” Ellen said. “Do you have any pets?” “I have a cat” Mike answered. “Cool” Ellen said. “Is it a boy or a girl?” “Boy” Mike answered. “Cool” Ellen said. “What’s his name?” “His name’s Yoshi” Mike answered. “Like the character on Mario?” Ellen asked. “Yeah” Mike answered. “Cool, I have a cat, too” Ellen said. “Cool. Boy or girl?” Mike said. “Boy” Ellen answered. “Cool. What’s his name?” Mike asked. “His name’s Winston” Ellen answered. “Cool, like Winston Churchill?” Mike asked. “Yeah” Ellen answered. “Cool” Mike said. “I named him after a cat on Youtube I liked” Ellen said. “Cool” Mike said. “What’s the owner’s username?” “Richfofo” Ellen answered. “Okay, I’ll look them up when I get home” Mike said. “Okay” Ellen said. Soon, their food came. They ate and went to a movie.

The End.

Davey Do likes this.
  2. Davey Do

Davey Do Members

"Cool" Davey Do said, after reading Dogluver's Mike and Ellen's First Date, "I can't wait to read what happens next!"