MIGHT BE SICK skin problem down there hurts, help lol

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by faded, Jan 2, 2005.

1. faded

faded Member

aite this is sort of ebarssing, but i need a bit of help, the skin next to my balls sort of hurts, seems really dry and has a lot of bumps
    i guess like boils. its an embarrassing issue for me....
    ive tried puttin alchol on it and lotion, they come and go. but hurt like SHIT.
    i posted a pix of it, only look if you wanna help
    thanks. and aslo im too embarssed to go to the doctors or tell my parents im only 15

[​IMG]

2. JOsie

JOsie Member

go to a doctor before your gonads fall off

3. Ziggystardust

Ziggystardust Member

Hi Faded, it looks like you may have genital herpes, you should see your doctor, he should be able to prescribe a course of treatment to deal with this. You could be infectious, so it would be best to get treated before getting intimate with anyone again.

ZS

4. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

um, ew, go see a doc!

if it's any consolation, I get odd random bumps on my elbow every now and then that are itchy. Lotion for dry skin (scent free preferably) usually helps, but an elbow is far different than genetalia. I would really really really go see your doctor. Surely you have a family doc, or can ask your doc to not tell your parents, n'est pas?

5. lynsey

lynsey Banned

uhm no need to show the pic. I would go to the doctor it looks like it could either be herpes or yeah I am sorry that really does look like herpes. good luck, sorry):

6. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

once u get tested post back up here on the results, i had somthing that looked KIND of similar, but i'm pretty sure it was just a couple zits

7. Nightenchantress

Nightenchantress Member

I would say herpes but a good thing to do would be check with WEBmd.com and poke around on there...
    then go get tested. You shouldn't be embarrassed. Your parents may be angry at first, but they'd prefer you took the responsibility to fess up and get some help once you get into trouble. And if you are initially scared to admit see if there is someone slightly older than you whom you trust and feel comfortable telling. They can take you in and help you out.

Best thing is to get tested.

and digital, a lot of people assume that they may have zits...some people only rarely get the sores and they are much smaller and may never actually burst so they think it is just zits or ingrown hairs.

Best chance is, if anyone is sexually active, they should get tested regularly. If you take a look at the stats...many people have STDs...and many more may never know.

8. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Please get tested.... a secondary infection could set in and then you'll have a major problem on your hands.

9. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

10. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

That really does look like genital herpes.

They usually start off like a zit like bump / bubble, sometimes in clusters, and then burst into an ulcer like sore which sometimes weep.

You should go to the doctor as soon as you can to get a swab taken of the sores to find out for certain that they are or are not genital herpes.

Dont sleep with anyone until you know, its not fair on them, you could be putting someone who you might potentially love at risk.

11. ForestNymphe

ForestNymphe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Ugh. This looks like herpes and you definately need to get to a doc ASAP. After you get a proper diagnosis, (and it does conclude you have the herpes virus) you need to tell ALL those you have been intimate with.
    Wishing you well.

12. PeaceBabe

PeaceBabe Senior Member

dude, I have those too!! When ya squeeze em does stuff come out? If not we are thinkin bout diffrent things...

13. see in blonde

see in blonde Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

That doesn't look good bro. Sorry to hear about that, but you need to go get it looked at.

14. JOsie

JOsie Member

that poor guy...he doesn't need 10 people all telling him he's got herpes...

15. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

No what he needs is 1 doctor telling him, but he did ask

16. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

I went here and looked up the symptoms of genital herpes... I dunno... It doesn't say anything about them being dry... http://my.webmd.com/hw/genital_herpes/te3045.asp

You might just have dermitis... Are you sexually active? If you aren't sexually active, then I wouldn't worry about the herpes. But you might still want to go to the Dr. for it, they can probably give you something.

17. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

then he really should not post it on here......

18. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Okay, let's make if 15, then. :p

No, really, that does look like genital herpes to me, too. I've read a bunch about it, and they do say that the "sores" are actually a bunch of little pus-blisters that end up running together to look like a bigger sore.

Digital, you must be informed, if you are sexually active (YET MORE INDICATION, people, of what I have been saying that the young are not equipped to be having sex) that YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE THESE SYMPTOMS PRESENT TO TRANSMIT THE VIRUS TO OTHERS.

They have discovered what is called "viral shedding," which means that the virus can come to the surface of the skin from where it hides along nerve cells when dormant, and shed through touch even when you don't have SORES.

-Jeffrey

19. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

okay everybody's saying herpes.. but i thought herpes itched rather than hurt.

faded, please go see a doctor! if it hurts you want it to go away, no matter what it is, right? if you're embarassed then make up some excuse to see the doc without your parents knowing but do be honest with the doc, and i'm sure he wouldn't be able to tell your parents anything unless you gave him permission, right?

20. faded

faded Member

wow didnt kno id get this much response. and thanks for the concern. i have to admite im a bit freaked out. accuatly im not sexualy active, (sadly to say im a virgin =/ ) but dang is herbs still possible? i will go see a doc. i sort of have to wait a week or two, ( new yrs party alittle ilegal stuff i need to get outta my system before i go to the docs) ohh and to clear 1 more thing up there not on my penis, just next too. and if you sqeeze them i nuthing comes out except blood. only reason i dont want my parents to kno is there gonna be hella worried and think im doin some thing bad. so thats why. but i will take the advice and go to the docs in the next month

i really really appreate the help and advice and thanks for not makin me feel bad about posting. aslo sorry if that pix sickened some one
    ill get back you guys on what happens