Microdosing

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by air_, Dec 24, 2017.

1. air_

air_ Members

Is it possible to microdose every day , but how long will the effects last?.

And what effects should one notice during this microdose? Just asking to make sure to get the dosage right

And will the effects fade after long term use (if so, how long?)

I have also researched and gone over all the safety precautions using mushrooms for depression.
    I have been using psychedelics responsibly for the past 2 years all without problem and think now I should try microdosing as I read it can be more effective at treating depression.

I'm asking about whichever psychedelic you have experienced microdosing.

Thank you.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

You can microdose every day with mushrooms. You will have an elevated mood and but no "trip" really. Maybe a slight brighter color or small moment like that but nothing that makes you nonfunctional. You also might feel a bit mentality stimulated. There is a reason microdosing LSD has become popular in Silicone Valley. If you are more sensitive to the drug or you take just a bit too much you could easily get higher. And after a day or two of use you also build tolerance. So I don't know of anyone with experience beyond a few weeks at most of microdosing either LSD or Psilocybin. At that point it's not really doing anything.

You could always take a few weeks or months off between the microdosing. Psilocybin does have action in the brain for weeks after use because it helps stimulate the growth of new brain cells. The after glow of LSD and Mushrooms are both well known. Even if you are not taking them they can make you feel different in a good way.

Raheem likes this.
  3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I've been thinking about trying microdosing. I've tried various methods over the years to treat anxiety and irritability and the only thing that is really effective besides running every day is tripping mushrooms...one good trip would set me straight for months. But I'm not in a position where I can really trip now..so i've been thinking about microdosing for a month to see what happens

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Essential Guide to Microdosing Mushrooms | The Third Wave

There is some info on Microdosing Mushrooms...
    I just skimmed over most of the page but I think it addresses all of your questions.

I have taken low doses of some psychedelics but I've never been on a proper microdosing regimen. When I found out about the approach, I was taking "smart drugs" at the time, such as piracetam, which aside from being easier/legal to obtain, provided many of the same benefits for me that I saw reported from microdosing.

I revere the psychedelic state and I understand the appeal of microdosing, particularly if it's effective, but I think it also kind of "cheapens" psychedelics in a way. Instead of exploring the depth of your mind and taking on a wholly new perspective of understanding your psyche, it's practically warping psychedelics into quirky mood-stabilizers.

lost in Earl Grey likes this.
  5. Raheem

Raheem Members

Hi! Would like to know how was your microdosing experience with magic mushroom?

6. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Someone I am very close to is planning this (has ordered spores) with the ultimate goal to microdose. I am very interested in this thread and any info that may eventually come. If I learn anything, I'll come back and let y'all know whatever I've learned.

Happy day, everybody!