Michigan Prices!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by VolcomStoner420, Apr 16, 2007.

1. VolcomStoner420

VolcomStoner420 Member

25 dollars for a 1/4 O. 50 dollars for a 1/2 O. I love these deals. T'aint schwag neither. How much do you pay in Michigan?

2. Obscured By Clouds

Obscured By Clouds Member

Wow i wonder how good this stuff is if you are getting halves for 50, it is close to canada i guess, I dont know how good it is, you have any pictures. Hows the high, the look of the bud?

In chicago we pay 20/gram, 50/eigth, 100/quarter, 160-180/half, 310-340/ounce. Etc

3. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Actually the deals he's talking about are going around a lot right now... and most of the time it is some nice mids.

4. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Where about in michigan are you man?

5. VolcomStoner420

VolcomStoner420 Member

6. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

i get eights for 25 and quarters 40 halfs 50-60 depends on who u buy from

7. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

flint is a useless town, im sorry.

to me, mids might as well be schwag.
    IMO, once you get more into weed, you will only want danks. Maybe just me tho

8. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

A) Your right.. flint is pretty useless. But so is saginaw (right above flint, where I live)... their both ghetto as hell but have some nice areas too.

B) I love a wide variety of different weed with different potency and such... dank will certanly get you more roasted, but what if I like the high better from this other stuff thats high-mids? Im as far into weed as you can possibly get but I never pass up any weed that may come my way, thats for damn sure.

9. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

i just dont mess with anything else. But whatever you wanna do is on you. To each his own.

10. Born2Lose

Born2Lose Member

Hell yeah man i agree, i refuse to mess with anything else these days. I definately understand what you mean by having to get really into weed. Because after 8 years of smoking, 6 of the years i had no clue really.

11. Scarface186

Scarface186 Member

i live in rochester hills so i just go down the street to pontiac to buy shit. i usually just get mids but its fuckin good mids and its only 5 bucks a g.

12. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

^^^^^^^^^^^^ahhh for real man?

I live in lake orion
    I live off of baldwin right by great lakes
    I heard about all those bomb threats your rochester schools are having lately, lucky u

and yah, YAK town does have some cheap shit

13. Scarface186

Scarface186 Member

yea that crazy mother fucker could have used a little puff puff pass

14. doom876

doom876 Member

I dunno, my friends handel that, I payed $20/$30 and we got a buttload of it(way more then I thought we would considering it was good and the last dime I bought from another person was rather small). Not as good of prices as Texas; we payed $50 there, got double what we got here for $30. Easier to get there too. Doesn't matter anyway, just gonna grow my own throughout the summer...sorry, I ramble.

15. Scarface186

Scarface186 Member

last summer we had some dank ass shit goin around, anyone else agree? i hope this summer is as good.

16. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

Live in GR here and yeah last summer there was some pretty good shit going around, the kind of mids that are only mids because they might have a whopping 12 seeds in a quarter but will get you just as high as the dank people are selling and it was at awesome prices, this last winter sucked really bad though all of the "mids" was just commercial shwag people were trying to sell for the same price. Hopefully summer will be better though

17. Scarface186

Scarface186 Member

how are the prices in mt. clemens?

18. Mr. Collie Man

Mr. Collie Man Member

ive gotten bud from pretty much every major area in michigan and heres what ive found...
    im from about 45 mins north of detroit, and down there with my connects i can usually only get chron from the D. 40-50 and eighth (4.5), 90 a quarter(8-8.5). i usually have to search for middies. fattest hookups are there for me.
    -i hate getting flint-town buds (no offense)....overpriced and dirtskys most of the time. the yak can produce some alright buds, but i love it because its so cheap.
    -GR weed is hit or miss....you can usually get it pretty cheap from skee-town but itll be shwag. i know a lot of good shit comes into the GR area from chicago
    -midland/saginaw/bay city/mt pleasant....i have some fat connects for reggos in the area. 25-30 for a fat eighter, 45-50 for a fat quarter theres chronic that comes and goes, and the time frame to get it is usually pretty small, and ive found a lot of people are sketchy when it comes to chronic. it also tends to be a little overpriced. BUT if you know the right people you shouldnt have any problems
    -northern LP, i havent bought much up there but the stuff that i have gotten was pretty decent, and not overpriced. and in the UP, if you can find the right people (just kinda ask around) you can get some fat chronic for next to nothing

19. Herov1

Herov1 Member

Do those prices are way low. Im going to Ludington Mich. in like a month, does anyone live there who could hook us up?

20. Jack Maundrell

Jack Maundrell C.A.P

I live in the downriver area and I got a decent connect for some regos. got a H O for 50$ @ 14.2 in westland, rouge about 50-60$ @ 14-15g, southgate about O for 100-120$ @ 28-30.