Micheal Moore

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Skyzar, May 17, 2004.

1. Skyzar

Skyzar Member

God Bless Micheal Moore.

Another true "American". Bravo for striving to finally be showing a different point of view, no matter, what and not being afraid of the corporate evil (1% of pop) that runs 90% of the population. Finally someone so courageous, not afraid of loosing their jobs, their respect among republicans and keeping their dignity and honestly, simply, standing up for what they believe in. Too many people are being shut and labbelled "traitor" by certain patriotic idiots in the country. What if Bush decided that the Southern States were a threat to the average American, and he decides that they have hidden nuclear warheads, you gonna support him through that as well, simply because he is your president? SO WHAT IF PEOPLE ARE UN-AMERICAN, WTF?! GOOD. America's reputation among the world is well known, thanks to Bush, who has brought the entire country down. Bush and Bin Laden are the same, why do you think everyone hates us so much? Don't buy that bullshit that they are jealous of us. Do you think they would give a shit if we ate hamburgers till we suffocated?! Fuk no. It's because we're backstabbing and bombing any fucking country that we can gain from, and killing innocent people and are own soldiers. And Syria's next. You watch. Speaking of Bin Laden btw, where is HE, just like Bush, a REAL terrorist?

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Yeah, he's a true American alright. A rich one at that.

Why would he be afraid of losing his job? He's a multi-millionaire.

The rednecks in the south love Bush. If anything, he'd go after the Yankees.

People have hated us long before Bush came into office.

3. metro

metro self-banned

Well, I did enjoy his book Dude, Where's My Country. It was pretty good, however, I much prefer Al Franken's Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them, it's very entertaining.
    I saw his movie Bowling for Columbine and I didn't think it was so good, it's been awhile since I've seen it, but I recall doubting his arguments. Interviewing a few Canadians in a bar is not going to convince me of anything. He may very well be right, I guess I just don't care that much about that topic.